Late-ish In A $10 Tourney, Weird Spot W/ Ak

Ok, a little history. I got moved to this table a few orbits ago, and in the past fifteen hands I raised probably 3 or 4 preflop. THe table probably thinks I'm pretty aggressive, but I've been getting good raising hands PF. No info on villain other than he's been very active as well.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10+$1 Tournament, 300/600 Blinds 50 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopButton (t8280)SB (t14103)BB (t29156)UTG (t6170)UTG+1 (t12110)MP1 (t26492)MP2 (t14247)Hero (MP3) (t18335)CO (t26523)Hero's M: 13.58Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Ac, Kd4 folds, Hero raises to t1480, 1 fold, Button calls t1480, 1 fold, BB calls t880Flop: (t5190) 3c, 7h, 3s (3 players)BB checks, Hero bets t3100, 1 fold, BB calls t3100Turn: (t11390) Kh (2 players)BB checks, Hero checksRiver: (t11390) As (2 players)BB bets t4200, Hero raises to t13705 (All-In), Total pot: t38800My questions.. Should I be betting the turn? On the river, is this a flat call or a shove? Obviously, I shoved for value. I figured villain's line looks like a weaker ace than mine, or possibly a bluff thinking I'm weak. Comments on all streets welcome.

You could bet more on the flop, ~4000, which would set you up to make a near pot sized shove on the turn or river, though it probably makes little difference either way. I'd probably get the rest in once the K shows up.Don't tell me villain tabled a 3.

I would c-bet less on the flop a la Gus Hansen, maybe even check against two villains and a board everyone's likely to have missed (aware villains know that includes hero). Turn is optional either way. River is pretty standard, though I suppose you could minraise.Villain have 77?

Depending on my read on the villian, I'm not shoving river. It's highly unlikely he check called the flop with air to bluff you and even if he did, he's not calling a shove.It's a pretty dry flop and 2 of the scariest cards come off and he still fires. I mean you can only expect him to call your value shove on the river with a random A he decided to peel with on the flop, as well as A7 obv but I think people at this level are c/r stacking off with A7 on this flop.With no reads, I'm just calling the river and saving myself a 6M stack to work with and play flawless push/fold poker with if we're beat.

I agree. I'd check the turn and flat call the river. It's possible that if the table has you tagged as aggressive then the big stack may check/call on the flop with a hand like A10/J just to see if you slow down on the turn. But I'd say 90% of the time on the river you are only getting called by a hand that beats you. Better just to call.

Depending on my read on the villian, I'm not shoving river. It's highly unlikely he check called the flop with air to bluff you and even if he did, he's not calling a shove.It's a pretty dry flop and 2 of the scariest cards come off and he still fires. I mean you can only expect him to call your value shove on the river with a random A he decided to peel with on the flop, as well as A7 obv but I think people at this level are c/r stacking off with A7 on this flop.With no reads, I'm just calling the river and saving myself a 6M stack to work with and play flawless push/fold poker with if we're beat.
Perfect. One thing not mentioned (and maybe loosh doesn't agree on villain's calling range) is that there's no point in shoving if we're not getting called by worse hands, which is hard to believe we we will when have top two on a board with 2 3's on it and a villain who's shown a decent amount of interest.