KILL ME PLEASEwhat do you guys do when you run horribly for months? I'm talking 2 months straight. I can't get it going. If I start well, I'll run a set into a flush draw and I'll end up in a ditch with my pants down. What can I do to restore my confidence? Play smaller SNGs? I mean, large MTTs obviously have some variance.. but this is getting completely retarded.

im going to play some 8.80 90 deeps on stars in a minute and post some hands for eddie. you tell me what the hell i'm doing wrong
lol you suck!
im going to play some 8.80 90 deeps on stars in a minute and post some hands for eddie. you tell me what the hell i'm doing wrong
you are playing terriblythats what.

Just start dropping acid like I did in the fourth season of Full House. You'll start running better instantly..of course, I mean running down the street in a thong at 4 am. Thank goodness that Coulier queer was there to find me and let me gag him with 'lil Tanner.

Play some skips. You'll either be on even worse tilt or be happy as a june bug in july.
What's junebug? And are they really happy in July?
  • 4 weeks later...

Tell me if this is normal, because I always run like this and it makes me thing you can not win money online. This all happen in one dayAhTh KhTd All in preflop time 18:524dKdTc 5s 8cKsKh 7cAc All in preflop time 18:32TcAh2s 8d 8sAA QQs All in preflop time 18:215s2s3s3d7s ****in 4 card flush (never see that online...yeah right)AdKc JsTs all in preflop time 15:557hTcThJcQd8h8c As7s all in preflop time 19:43 Jc7c9s 2h 7dAcKc 8hTs all in preflop time 16:29Qs6c5c 6s 7h78 AA flop 786 all in after flop turn 6 time 22:127s5d 5h2c 854 A 288 54 all in preflop TJ6 2 3 And I would say this about normal for me ever since I started playing online. Does this happen to everyone and if it does how do you win money? I mean I get my money in when I am about a 80 - 20 fav and I would be surprised if I win 20% of the time. I know some bad beats happen, but I can have a bad beat on one table be knocked out goto another table and get runner runner on me and then 10 hands later another one. I see patterns, if you have aces and hit an ace I think you win less times because it normally finishes a str8 or flush. If you have this happen to you and are still making money, prove it, because I can't see how.