Official 2009 Negreanu Open Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They where going to try and mail them out 8-28.But I didn't get the email that they got sent out.So I don't think they went out yet.

Don't mean to nudge, but what's the ETA on prizes from Q2?Thanks
  • 2 weeks later...
What are the current standings? I went to negreanuopen.com and clicked on the link but it goes to this thread. I saw the standings at one point thru mid-August but can't find where that link went. Sept 30 is the finale right?
http://www.negreanuopen.com and click on the leaderboard link at the top. You may have to click refresh/reload. It is up to date through the 9th tournament. And yes there are two more tournaments in this 3rd quarter with Sept 30th being the final game of the 3rd.
  • 2 weeks later...
What are the current standings? I went to negreanuopen.com and clicked on the link but it goes to this thread. I saw the standings at one point thru mid-August but can't find where that link went. Sept 30 is the finale right?
Joe, I keep an unofficial standings. Just click on my signature, it is current as we speak.

Looks like I made the top 9. Thx for the series! Too bad I missed that 1 game when pokerstars changed the software to where you type in the pw and hit enter it thinks you want to cancel when duh you hit enter to mean ok sign me up you fools :4h I missed that tourney cuz I didn't figure it out in time to click it with the mouse and another Wednesday I wasn't home. Maybe I'd make a run for top 3 if I played those games. :club: Congrats to all the winners :ts

Looks like I made the top 9. Thx for the series! Too bad I missed that 1 game when pokerstars changed the software to where you type in the pw and hit enter it thinks you want to cancel when duh you hit enter to mean ok sign me up you fools :4h I missed that tourney cuz I didn't figure it out in time to click it with the mouse and another Wednesday I wasn't home. Maybe I'd make a run for top 3 if I played those games. :club: Congrats to all the winners :ts
Joe you would of been right in the mix that is for sure. If you click on my sig you can see that your average per tourney is right there, just a bit below the top 3, so if you would of played just slightly better then your average, you may have cracked the top 3. Man I suck at the Limit games...when I take a look at the HORSE and NLHE seperate standings (links at the bottom of my standings page), it really opens my eyes to that. I know where I need to clean up my game for next quarter.GL to ALL Next Quarter....
Any news on the Official 3rd Quarter results...?
Will be done on Tuesday night. I will make the post in here with the winners and the instructions to claim prizes.The plan was to get it done yesterday, but NFL got in the way and Mondays are poker nights. :club: 4th Quarter starts this Wednesday.
Man I suck at the Limit games...when I take a look at the HORSE and NLHE seperate standings (links at the bottom of my standings page), it really opens my eyes to that. I know where I need to clean up my game for next quarter.
I know what you mean! Your website shows the same dramatic results for me.Thanks for putting these detailed standings together!!!!(Now I know where I have to improve my game as well.....)
I know what you mean! Your website shows the same dramatic results for me.Thanks for putting these detailed standings together!!!!(Now I know where I have to improve my game as well.....)
No problem. I just like to know where I stand at all times. I guess it didn't hurt given that I was playing well, I guess we will see if that holds up next quarter or not. I through those HORSE and NLHE only standings together just for fun, and boy did that open up my eyes, I think I would be better off, just to buy in and sit out during the HORSE events.

Alright chitlins' the 3rd Quarter of 2009 has come to an end and the final 3rd quarter leaderboard results can be found online at at http://www.negreanuopen.com/leaderboard.htmlCongratulations to the 3rd quarter winners who win da prize as well as an entry into the 2009 Tournament of Champions tournament to be held at the beginning of 2010 for a chance at the $250 cash bonus into their stars account.Top 3 Winners who receive a chipset:hoodiniHatchet826swa_nc724th - 9th place winners who get their choice of a FCP Hat or T-Shirt:seles1captcandaJoeShowdownBogiePuttr23ymontrealphilIf your stars name is listed above please send me a private message with the following information:FCP NameStars NameReal NameShipping AddressEmail Address (for year end TOC announcement)Place FinishedPrize (1st - 3rd is chipset, 4th - 9th tell me if you want a hat or a shirt. If you choose a Shirt please include your preferred size).Any questions let me know.4th Quarter tournaments start tonight (10/7/09)

• 1 month later...
Still new here. How often are the points updated? Last I can see is Nov 18th. Kinda important to know where you stand with only a few weeks to go. Maybe I dont know where to look.Master Yoda
dna is a bit behind on the official standings but swa_nc has been keeping unofficial standings that are up to date.http://www.francoishome.com-a.googlepages....board_09_4Q.htm