Playing 2-5 no limit at ceasars pretty early in the session don't have much history with the two other people involved except that they know i'm a pretty tight player. The game has been loose and aggressive up till this point.Initial raisor has about $400, I have $600 in front of me and the guy behind me has over $1000Guy from 4th position raises to 15 i reraise to 60 from middle position with red KK, guy two spots to my left calls and initial raisor also calls. Flop is Qs 4c 2s. First guy checks i bet $100 and the guy behind me thinks for a little bit then makes it $200. First guy calls pretty quickly. What do i do here?My first instinct is to shove but i hesitated for a couple reasons. The initial caller could definitely have AA or QQ. He can also plausibly have something like 44 or 22. The only hands i think i'm ahead of here are AQ,KQ, or a bluff. The other guy cold called 200 so i have to give him credit for something, I think he shoves a set though. Is the pot too big for me to fold here or can i try to make a really tight laydown?

The board is really dry, so the fact that both other guys seem so interested in the pot would make me want to fold since there really aren't any draws other than the flush draw.I think behind you, you're mostly gonna see AQ and sometimes QQ I guess.I dunno. The safe play is to fold I think.

live game i think this is a fold unless both these guys are really awful. but idk, i'm kinda with matt where it's not an awful spot to shove, but, again, it's a live game and unless the guy behind you is still stuck in 2005 and raising to see where he is at with intentions of folding to a shove, then i'd ship it in.hard to assume that without a read, so idk. it's kinda an lol spot.

Once I 3-bet at this stack depth, my plan is to felt an overpair until I have compelling evidence that I'm beat. With the flush draw possible and tentative raise, I feel the ruling on the on the field stands and I shove.

The min raise to me looks like AQ to find out where he is at. I Wouldn't think its a set, especially QQ. My line would be to call, then re-evaluate on the turn?
I don't think this is an option because with almost $700 in the pot (800 if i call) i won't be able to learn enough to justify folding after committing that extra $100 on the flop. Along with that at least 1 of them has to be on a draw here and i think i need to make them commit. If they're not on a draw i don't want to give them fold equity if a scare card comes.

depends on how good the players are. If they're competent and solid, then this is a pretty easy laydown. You're representing at the least AQ, and possibly aces, so why would the button raise you light? I don't think this is a very tight fold, not at all; looks kind of standard, to be honest, given that you're up against good competition. If you don't know much about them, or they're just kind of bet aggromonkeys, then ship it in and hit the club king if necessary. Because if button's a bad player, he does this with top pair.

The board is really dry, so the fact that both other guys seem so interested in the pot would make me want to fold since there really aren't any draws other than the flush draw.I think behind you, you're mostly gonna see AQ and sometimes QQ I guess.I dunno. The safe play is to fold I think.
Yes
live game i think this is a fold unless both these guys are really awful. but idk, i'm kinda with matt where it's not an awful spot to shove, but, again, it's a live game and unless the guy behind you is still stuck in 2005 and raising to see where he is at with intentions of folding to a shove, then i'd ship it in.hard to assume that without a read, so idk. it's kinda an lol spot.
Yes
depends on how good the players are. If they're competent and solid, then this is a pretty easy laydown. You're representing at the least AQ, and possibly aces, so why would the button raise you light? I don't think this is a very tight fold, not at all; looks kind of standard, to be honest, given that you're up against good competition. If you don't know much about them, or they're just kind of bet aggromonkeys, then ship it in and hit the club king if necessary. Because if button's a bad player, he does this with top pair.
Yes
depends on how good the players are. If they're competent and solid, then this is a pretty easy laydown.
A solid player wouldn't cold-call a 3-bet with 22 or 44 not closing the action.I wouldn't describe raise/call with 22 or 44 really solid either. (If we give him credit for this small level of deception preflop, then I think we have to consider that he'd play deceptively after the flop as well.)Flatting a set here is a slowplay and I would expect the villain to try to sell that slowplay by acting slowly. I believe the quick call is either something marginal (something he doesn't want to think about too much because it's uncomfortable) or a draw that he doesn't consider raising with.The only hand that makes sense that beats us is QQ for the initial raiser, and I'm not willing to give him credit for that without a physical tell.

Nobody has mentioned only betting $100 into a pot of $180ish with two opponents in the hand. Does anybody else bump that up a bit more? I realize with the exception of the two suited flop it's otherwise dry, but shouldn't the flop bet be a bit larger?

Once I 3-bet at this stack depth, my plan is to felt an overpair until I have compelling evidence that I'm beat. With the flush draw possible and tentative raise, I feel the ruling on the on the field stands and I shove.
I have to agree. I need a really tight read on the villains that tells me to fold to actually do it. This is live poker and we have KK. True, the flop is dry and the action is suspicious.
Nobody has mentioned only betting $100 into a pot of $180ish with two opponents in the hand. Does anybody else bump that up a bit more? I realize with the exception of the two suited flop it's otherwise dry, but shouldn't the flop bet be a bit larger?
I agree. Again, it's live po. Bigger bets are just more chips. It's meaningless.