Rack 'em!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you really crazy lefties... like Checky, REALLY believe that all these bailouts are good for our country. I mean, am I the only one here that sees how obviously stupid this is?I honestly don't understand liberals... at all.
32275Easier on my lapper for some reason

who is the nut bar who bumped this forward, Darn you Flushgarden I ended up playing this till 7 am this morning, such a sick game

Didn't think about that... I've just been firing the white into the pocket for the last 20 minutes. D'oh!Here's what my stats show. I've played longer than 5hrs but after I'd been playing a while I registered and it reset everything... It does have my highest score though, 63k, which I never screen-shotted.111.jpg

Didn't think about that... I've just been firing the white into the pocket for the last 20 minutes. D'oh!Here's what my stats show. I've played longer than 5hrs but after I'd been playing a while I registered and it reset everything... It does have my highest score though, 63k, which I never screen-shotted.111.jpg
WHOA! You unlocked 'expert' mode... very well done.

I've played it off and on for over a month now.. Still haven't cracked 40k... Those random scratches and misses on breaks are death.

is there a freaking pause button, I keep getting interrupted by customers so I get timed out.
Use your eyes. Top left corner.

this game is the worst thing that's ever happened to me.Also, I can't break 20K I suck so bad yet I can't stop. I also don't know how you guys can reach 50K+ (Let alone cracking 70K). How are u this fast? Please record a video somehow.Must learn.