Warning A Friend About Playing Out Of His Bankroll

a guy i work with is sitting at a 1/2 table trying to burn someone for the hits he has been taking at the .2/.5

He is way out of his league on this one. I just logged on to pokerstars and looked him up. sitting with 158 at 1/2 getting killed for 4 to 12 almost every hand. I called him up and asked what he was up to , he started this rant about how his ace queen didnt match up and the guy went all in with 35 suited etc.... Anyway, I gave him a quick run down of what he was up against, he said he was pissed and didnt care so I am now watching them gobble him up and then he hits a 3 outer and doubles up. wow, 275 down to 180 five hands later. ace ten is not the best hand looking at a 12 raise oopoh, and to the guy who luck box'd me for almost a hundred back when I was playing out of my rollwhadya have, a ten three clubs callin 5 preflop bets ~ I wonder how your doing nowif nothing else this rofum taught me bankroll management
a guy i work with is sitting at a 1/2 table trying to burn someone for the hits he has been taking at the .2/.5

He is way out of his league on this one. I just logged on to pokerstars and looked him up. sitting with 158 at 1/2 getting killed for 4 to 12 almost every hand. I called him up and asked what he was up to , he started this rant about how his ace queen didnt match up and the guy went all in with 35 suited etc.... Anyway, I gave him a quick run down of what he was up against, he said he was pissed and didnt care so I am now watching them gobble him up and then he hits a 3 outer and doubles up. wow, 275 down to 180 five hands later. ace ten is not the best hand looking at a 12 raise oopoh, and to the guy who luck box'd me for almost a hundred back when I was playing out of my rollwhadya have, a ten three clubs callin 5 preflop bets ~ I wonder how your doing nowif nothing else this rofum taught me bankroll management
Oh? Please enlighten us...

rofum - i typed it that way , started to back space and decided that it needed to stayits now the fcp rofumsdeal with itno sig, it wouldnt be right u guys jumping on his face and I told u where he was

If he loses, I don't think it would kill his life roll. He has a job. Let him steam off some money but if he loses, don't say "I told you so." It won't help either of you.

Let him burn through it - it builds character. I am sure most of us at one time or another have burnt through our rolls trying to bust a donkey out, or hang around long enough to see him get busted out. Or stayed up all night just to bust the guy out. Not me though. No, never. :club:

he should just go to 5/10 limit, half the people buy in for 150, he'd fit right in!
your dumb how can he degne his roll in LIMIT HOLD EM GAHHHHHHHHH