5 Days In Vegas - Trip Report

Ummmmmm.........yeah.......everyone.........there is going to be a beatdown in Vegas at some point.
Beatdown?My money is on gatortom.HELLO!!!!! Did any of you see the guy? Gotta love the Pink Floyd T-shirt and denim jacket. A real man!
Tom,Just curious, you seem to be something of a boob man, why no strip club in all of this?:club:
I would rather eat at the buffett instead of looking at the menu.
nice trip report, how mnay hookers did you burry in the desert?? :ts
I never left the strip, but the LVRJ has not reported any bodies.....yet!! :club:
That goatee is SO weak. Mine is mucho macho!!! BUT, that was freaking hilarious!!!
You guys could be brothers!!! I say when the Cowboys play the Giants in the NFC title game that you and I meet in New York and you get us in by saying you are John Carney's brother!!!
that mixed game sounds ridiculously fun. I'm there next time I'm in town.
It's pretty stacked though. It's organized by the guys over on the All Vegas Poker forum, and they play it pretty regularly, so it won't be your normal vegas donkfest.
It's pretty stacked though. It's organized by the guys over on the All Vegas Poker forum, and they play it pretty regularly, so it won't be your normal vegas donkfest.
DEF not a donkfest, but it is fantastic for a break from hold'em. Great table to chat up and you CAN win if you get on a heater!!