I Liked Him Better When He Refused To Be Interviewed Or Talk In Public...

Bush: "For example, the fight in Iraq has been longer and more costly than expected," he said.Thanks for that cutting analysis. Bush is such a lame duck that he is wearing Zubaz pants. zing!

You lefties are so consistant,Hate him for talking, hate him for notJust remember this when history shows he was right more than wrong.
In doing what exactly?
Bush: "For example, the fight in Iraq has been longer and more costly than expected," he said.Thanks for that cutting analysis. Bush is such a lame duck that he is wearing Zubaz pants. zing!
When was he refusing to be interviewed or to speak in public? I remember 8 years of bushisms, not 8 years of 'interview refusals' etc.

Lol actually I think McCain asked him not to talk during the election because every time he did McCain lost a few points in the polls. But now that it's all over he's free to blab away. However every time Wall Street sees him, Paulson or Bernanke on the TV the Dow plunges a couple hundred points. One guy on CNBC said that he wished Paulson would only come on TV after hours when he couldn't affect the stock market,lol.

You lefties are so consistant,Hate him for talking, hate him for notJust remember this when history shows he was right more than wrong.
Because if there is something I want from one of the world's most powerful men it's that he is right 51% of the time.
You lefties are so consistant,Hate him for talking, hate him for not
As if righties won't hate Obama no matter what he does.
Just remember this when history shows he was right more than wrong.
Oh BG, you so crazy.
When was he refusing to be interviewed or to speak in public? I remember 8 years of bushisms, not 8 years of 'interview refusals' etc.
he disappeared for large portions of his 2nd term (and the election but thats a bit different). because of those "bushisms"....it was probably for the best. The comedians will suffer from Bush's absence.
he disappeared for large portions of his 2nd term (and the election but thats a bit different). because of those "bushisms"....it was probably for the best. The comedians will suffer from Bush's absence.
They'll have to make due with Hillary ClintonTheir new motto:Hillary Clinton; Sec State...You thought the world hated us before
the world already has more respect for us than it has in 8 years, but i know you arnt a fan of reality
Whos' reality?Yours?Or the rest of ours
Apparently Barack Obama’s hypnotic trance inducing and mesmerizing witchcraft have failed to convince at least one thinking European that he is the “promised one,” come to lead the world into daylight after eight devastating years of fog under George W. Bush.According to a story in Haaretz.com**, “French President Nicolas Sarkozy is very critical of U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama’s positions on Iran:“Sarkozy has made his criticisms only in closed forums in France. But according to a senior Israeli government source, the reports reaching Israel indicate that Sarkozy views the Democratic candidate’s stance on Iran as “utterly immature” and comprised of “formulations empty of all content.”
They'll have to make due with Hillary ClintonTheir new motto:Hillary Clinton; Sec State...You thought the world hated us before
I actually like her in this position. She won't take shit. I actually would have like to see him keep Rice there, she did a great job.
the world already has more respect for us than it has in 8 years, but i know you arnt a fan of reality
You are truly one of the denser people on this site.
I actually like her in this position. She won't take shit. I actually would have like to see him keep Rice there, she did a great job.
You have to listen to the new Paul Shanklin paradoy song:Bill Clinton singing: "She's always bitching at me"sung to the music: She's always a lady to meIt's on the front page of Rush's web site
Whos' reality?Yours?Or the rest of ours
who would it seem is likely better qualified to speak about america's perception abroad? the person who lives in america or the person who lives abroad?do you believe that one single story, which is really just an issue disagreement, should suffice to discredit all the other overwhelming evidence that shows obama has helped america's perception in the world?
who would it seem is likely better qualified to speak about america's perception abroad? the person who lives in america or the person who lives abroad?do you believe that one single story, which is really just an issue disagreement, should suffice to discredit all the other overwhelming evidence that shows obama has helped america's perception in the world?
I would argue I have equal credibility to say that a leader of one of the most vocally anti American countries following Iraq invasion can be used to determine the opinion of the world as any single person making the blanket statement that the world likes us better now because of electing Obama.So you want to bet $5..probably not going to take the bet.But if someone wants to use hyperbole to make a statement, I reserve the right to equally use hyperbole to counter the statement.It's my right as a manAlso I spent a few weeks in Europe this year, traveled to 6 different countries, so I'm not America bound in my opinion.
I would argue I have equal credibility to say that a leader of one of the most vocally anti American countries following Iraq invasion can be used to determine the opinion of the world as any single person making the blanket statement that the world likes us better now because of electing Obama.
does it feel like you are using one news report of a single incident to discredit at least a hundred times as many reports?
But if someone wants to use hyperbole to make a statement, I reserve the right to equally use hyperbole to counter the statement.
every statement is hyperbolic. <--- except that one. :club:
Also I spent a few weeks in Europe this year, traveled to 6 different countries, so I'm not America bound in my opinion.
i've seen "the red balloon" so i'm not either.
John Stewart is now saying that MSNBC is the new Fox News.They're going to have to re-tool their package if they want to stay current the next four or *gasp* eight years.