2 New S7s Graduates

So I am having my first father and son graduation from s7s.Kidding, but they easily could be given the age difference.First I will start with Brett-Snamuh on FCP.Brett started training while he was playing 2-4 nlhe. He now plays 5-10 nlhe. It was really interesting to work with someone who just played nl. I'm especially proud of how Brett became more honest about himself, and humble during training. He was active in group chats and contributed quite a bit to the quality of the team. At 21, Brett has a very bright future in poker. Next I have Warren-Copernicus on FCP.Warren is primarily a tournament player.The first few months he was pretty active in training. Toward the end, he set his sights on getting John McCain elected. Not joking btw, feel free to read any of his random threads in politics. The great thing about Warren is that he is older than I am. So he understood a lot of the life-concepts that I would discuss. His mathematical knowledge of poker, and poker theory in general is pretty flawless. He too was a solid contributor to the group when he was around.Fortunately for Warren, when someone completes training, they have the option of staying on or continuing indefinitely. This can be really beneficial to a person who has things come up in their life while they go through this process.Anyway, I'm really happy that Brett and Warren are official graduates. And I congratulate them on their efforts.Great job guys.Steve

nice going guys, congrats

Congrats, fellas.
Agreed!!!Also...Anthony...BEST....SIG....EVAH!!!!!!!