Austin's Hangout

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks... I should have wished you Happy Holidays and not Christmas. My bad.... not offense intended.
Don't feel bad, I meant offense by happy holidays. Just because I'm an atheist, doesn't mean I don't celebrate christmas, I just celebrate it the way most consumerist secular americans do, by buying gifts I can barely afford and getting drunk
Don't feel bad, I meant offense by happy holidays. Just because I'm an atheist, doesn't mean I don't celebrate christmas, I just celebrate it the way most consumerist secular americans do, by buying gifts I can barely afford and getting drunk
Well... I hope you get drunk and have a great Christmas then.lol
really quite an astute diagnosis.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iPYF2p-cGx8"my analysis of you was dead on"and have a great Christmas BigDMcGee, Hollywood, Grocey even you SuitedAces

Hey BigDMcGee that is my favorite scene in that movie, especially Rick Rossovich and Val Kilmer they are so hot

Hey BigDMcGee that is my favorite scene in that movie, especially Rick Rossovich and Val Kilmer they are so hot
It's also the most blatantly homoerotic scene in major movie history, so I'm guessing you're a fag hag
It's also the most blatantly homoerotic scene in major movie history, so I'm guessing you're a fag hag
yes it is an erotic hot scene, but meh I just love those muscles in action loland yes I can be a horny hot old girl
yes it is an erotic hot scene, but meh I just love those muscles in action loland yes I can be a horny hot old girl
I wrote you a new poem. It's called Chrozzo's Burrow.I have a friend, who is quite tiny.He's not an ass man like me, so don't worry.But he's never been laid, and I'd like to see,him crawl inside, your wrinkly old pussy.It's Christmas time, the season to giveSo my crudeness, you'll have to forgive.It's Chrozzo I'm thinking of, when I sayWon't you please give our little man, a little lay?He may protest, he may even fight.But don't worry, just hold him down tight.And as he screams, "Why, God, why?"Tell him it's for posting, one too many "Hi!"
I wrote you a new poem. It's called Chrozzo's Burrow.I have a friend, who is quite tiny.He's not an ass man like me, so don't worry.But he's never been laid, and I'd like to see,him crawl inside, your warm purring pussy.It's Christmas time, the season to giveSo my crudeness, you'll have to forgive.It's Chrozzo I'm thinking of, when I sayWon't you please give our little man, a little lay?He may protest, he may even fight.But don't worry, just hold him down tight.And as he screams, "Why, God, why?"Tell him it's for posting, one too many "Hi!"
and FYPOMG NO, cute poem not but not chrozzo too young,

don't recall asking your opinion lolWhy be so shocked by him, I'm notand yes I can be crude and gross at times when I want to beomg I don't believe I did this

So a picture of turnip or beet? with a crack or it's funny suppose to laugh ok lol