I do not play full ring very often and am curious what you full ringers (or anybody really...) would do here.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($101.80)Button ($211.60)SB ($63.40)Hero (BB) ($102.50)UTG ($100)UTG+1 ($92.05)MP1 ($30.40)MP2 ($100)Preflop: Hero is BB with Jdiamond.gif, Jclub.gif3 folds, MP2 raises to $2, 2 folds, SB calls $1.50, Hero raises to $8, 1 fold, SB calls $6Flop: ($18) 4spade.gif, Aspade.gif, 10heart.gif(2 players)SB bets $13, Hero ???

i did indeed end up folding but was unsure if that was the right move...i play mostly heads up where this sort of situation is not an automatic fold. I am trying to expand to full ring but as you guys can see i have little confidence at a full table...thanks for the responses

i did indeed end up folding but was unsure if that was the right move...i play mostly heads up where this sort of situation is not an automatic fold. I am trying to expand to full ring but as you guys can see i have little confidence at a full table...thanks for the responses
You might be better off trying 6max instead of full ring.Even at 6max though this is almost always a fold.