Hello everyone, my name is Nick and I am new to this poker forum. One of my friends is signed up with it and he got me interested so I thought I would sign up too. I am only 19 but have been playing poker for about 6 or 7 years. My grandma taught me when I was younger and my dad was always having card parties and it got me interested. Thanks for everone's time and I look forward to talking to you all and making some new friends!

Hello everyone, my name is Nick and I am new to this poker forum. One of my friends is signed up with it and he got me interested so I thought I would sign up too. I am only 19 but have been playing poker for about 6 or 7 years. My grandma taught me when I was younger and my dad was always having card parties and it got me interested. Thanks for everone's time and I look forward to talking to you all and making some new friends!
whos your friend and do you bowl
This.If the answer to the bowling is yes, AIM me please: sixpackreichAlso, welcome :club:
my friend is robbie, his name on here is i_fold08...and yes i do bowl have been for 13 years.
Bowling is for losers...I've bowled for 16 years of my 22 year old life