Clonie Gowen Suing Basically Everyone At Ftp

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clonie Gowen is an angel, and a truly good hearted person... can't you people just leave her alone for one minute??She is also clearly not a greedy person! She is asking for 1% of the company's value... 1%! Even I know that 1% is not a very big amount. If she was greedy she would have asked for 2.. 3, maybe even 4%. But she's not.. she's asking for only 1%.And again, to the people mocking her physical appearance, this must stop. She has the figure of a catwalk model.. Yes, I know that some catwalk models are on all kinds of drugs. But Clonie is most definately not using an insane amount of drugs.She's just a very classy, intelligent young lady, and the poker world needs her quite desperately.And Clonie, if you're reading this, stay strong, I'm with you... because you're not a total skank bitch. Honestly.

Clonie Gowen is an angel, and a truly good hearted person... can't you people just leave her alone for one minute??She is also clearly not a greedy person! She is asking for 1% of the company's value... 1%! Even I know that 1% is not a very big amount. If she was greedy she would have asked for 2.. 3, maybe even 4%. But she's not.. she's asking for only 1%.And again, to the people mocking her physical appearance, this must stop. She has the figure of a catwalk model.. Yes, I know that some catwalk models are on all kinds of drugs. But Clonie is most definately not using an insane amount of drugs.She's just a very classy, intelligent young lady, and the poker world needs her quite desperately.And Clonie, if you're reading this, stay strong, I'm with you... because you're not a total skank bitch. Honestly.
Is this you clonie??
Don't forget sick talented.
I assumed, since she is a Full Tilt pro and all, that it came from her poker bankroll. it's hard to keep supporting clonie with a straight face, for the record
Do you seriously not know how poker sites' players get rolled into these events?

Posted on 2+2. Not sure if it's really Howard..."I have personally given Clonie over 600K in cash over the last three years alone. I wonder if she has paid he taxes on this money? I never once offered her 1 percent of anything. For her to say otherwise is disingenuous and is really sad. Team Full Tilt has decided to take this case all the way. There will be no settlement. This will just give us more publicity, and when online poker is no longer public enemy number one in a few months, it will make our brand that much stronger. Clonie, I am really disapponted in you. What you really need is a good tax attorney for the 600K that you never reported. Regards, Howard"http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-...29/index22.html

Posted on 2+2. Not sure if it's really Howard..."I have personally given Clonie over 600K in cash over the last three years alone. I wonder if she has paid he taxes on this money? I never once offered her 1 percent of anything. For her to say otherwise is disingenuous and is really sad. Team Full Tilt has decided to take this case all the way. There will be no settlement. This will just give us more publicity, and when online poker is no longer public enemy number one in a few months, it will make our brand that much stronger. Clonie, I am really disapponted in you. What you really need is a good tax attorney for the 600K that you never reported. Regards, Howard"http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-...29/index22.html
LOL owned? That should really be howard, he posts on 4 from time to time.
Oh my God that's fantastic.
Clonie did not post the link. The link in this thread is a Justia link, which is a legal service. In other words she didn't have to leak anything, it is a service.
The following TwoPlusTwo accounts are all linked to the same I.P address.TheCycloneProblemSolverRaisingNakedPosted link to Justia.So yeah, if you read some of the post it might give you a clue to who started the 2p2 thread.
The following TwoPlusTwo accounts are all linked to the same I.P address.TheCycloneProblemSolverRaisingNakedPosted link to Justia.So yeah, if you read some of the post it might give you a clue to who started the 2p2 thread.
Fascinating little insight there, into the mind of a completely self-deluded, unintelligent, money-grabbing skank.Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Has Gus always had a temper? A lot of times I watch the higher stakes games and Gus is always berating someone and many times it's David Oppenheim