This ad cost $100,000 to run. Good thing that cost will be deducted from Chrysler's corporate taxes, reducing their liability further! I wonder whose bonus will be paid by the savings.ad from http://blogmaverick.com/2008/12/22/you-kno...-toast-because/
If it makes you feel better they aren't profitable so aren't paying taxes anyway.
Wow, so 22% of my tax money goes out of the United States? Awesome, you're welcome Chrysler!!!!!
Canada and Ontario are chipping in for 20% of the bailout amount that the US Gov't provides since about 20% of the Detroit 3's production takes place in Ontario. More cars are actually manufactured in Ontario than in Michigan.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel better they aren't profitable so aren't paying taxes anyway.Canada and Ontario are chipping in for 20% of the bailout amount that the US Gov't provides since about 20% of the Detroit 3's production takes place in Ontario. More cars are actually manufactured in Ontario than in Michigan.
That is accually cool, it feels better to know that we are not alone in pissing money down the drain. Bailouts are a nutbar session for a couple billion!!
  • 3 weeks later...

I was reading the Time magazine issue where it announces Obama as Person of the Year. Well, it also has pictures of the year. One page was devoted to four pictures of auto workers doing their thing. I couldn't stop laughing while thinking that these people in jeans or shorts and a tshirt are making $80K+ a year pushing buttons and their executives actually blaming their company's demise on the global economic downturn.