• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Im booked out guys. Good luck stRippersandblow. You did mean to take all three bets, amiright?
Yes, I just wanted you to know that I broke down and evaluated each one. I wasn't just bored and trying to think of a slightly different way to book all the bets you offered just to entertain myself. With all the spreads having 1/2 pts, there will be no pushing today. We shall fight, to the death!

Ok, I was just a little confused because you didnt book all at once. Hopefully I can have a winning night for a change

Ok, I was just a little confused because you didnt book all at once. Hopefully I can have a winning night for a change
You beat me in every game we bet last night. I'm hoping for change as well.
Hey all, my first time in here.I'm looking to bet on the washington Capitals coming back from 3-1 to win their series against the rangers.Anyone want to bet? I'm looking to wager $10-30, historically, teams down 3-1 win 8.6% of the time, or about 11.6-1 against. I'm looking to get 8-1 on my bet.Also willing to bet $10-30 on Chicago Winning their series against Calgary. even money.pokerstars transfers only.edit: since I'm new, I'll transfer up front as long as someone can vouch for you :club:
superbook.com is about as legit as it gets when it comes to lines. they have the caps at 3-1 to come back and win the series. i'd offer you that price on 10bux if u want.they dont have the blackhawks up till tommorow,

I want team listed firstSan Antonio +5 vs DallasUtah +5 vs La LakersMiami -4.5 vs Atlanta15 dollars each, gl gl

NHL3ESTPITT +110 vs PHINBA 3ESTDAL/SA OVER 188MLB5 ESTTB -109 vs OakSTL PK vs CHCNYY +133 vs BOS8 ESTHOU -110 vs MILCHW -153 vs TORBAL -113 vs TXPHI +130 vs FLAKC -113 vs DETUp to 10 on each. i.e. TB 10.90 to your 10, PHI my 10 for your 13.

NHL3ESTPITT +110 vs PHINBA 3ESTDAL/SA OVER 188MLB5 ESTTB -109 vs OakSTL PK vs CHCNYY +133 vs BOS8 ESTHOU -110 vs MILCHW -153 vs TORBAL -113 vs TXPHI +130 vs FLAKC -113 vs DETUp to 10 on each. i.e. TB 10.90 to your 10, PHI my 10 for your 13.
10 each on those.GL
why are they the worst lines?
Wouldn't that all depend on what side you wanted? Their prop bet lines do suck, but as far as here goes they're as good as the next.
http://sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.asp...sc=AC,p=1,date=there lines are usually .5 up and lastnite when Canary wanted the Underdog on all 3 games i wasnt gonna give him a .5 point on 3 gamesedit: no big deal i never bet here anymore this thread has died down a ton i remember when wsox, jcash, psu and kobe and a ton of others where putting up 10 games a night thats when i was around here im just saying fwiw Bodog lines are always skewed from the other books