• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

qftnah just bored and dont want to do hw
It sucks that you have classes that have hw. Only Tuesday/Thursday classes are great :club:
PSU...tell me where to ship my cardinal sin...[x] Bulls fan betting against Bulls, GG me.
nahhhhhhh being up by 10 with 3 mins left, I think you got screwed. Curry needs to be fired. :club:
curry didnt trade billups, thats where the pistons made there mistake
Yeah that wasn't a good trade looking at it now but we had no clue at the time (at least most of us). Also, I don't like the lineups Curry puts out there/way he coaches and I don't like bringing Rip off the bench.
Yeah that wasn't a good trade looking at it now but we had no clue at the time (at least most of us). Also, I don't like the lineups Curry puts out there/way he coaches and I don't like bringing Rip off the bench.
i owe u 20 right sir

Looking to bet any of these games, $10 per.Penn State +10.5 @ PurdueDrake -2 @ Indiana StateDrexel +9 @ NortheasternColorado @ Iowa St. -5.5St. John's @ Cincinnati -8.5LSU @ Mississippi St -1.5Arkansas @ Auburn -6UNC-Charlotte @ St. Louis -4Oklahoma -3.5 @ BaylorUp to $10 on each one. Quote to book.

Looking to bet any of these games, $10 per.Penn State +10.5 @ PurdueDrake -2 @ Indiana StateDrexel +9 @ NortheasternColorado @ Iowa St. -5.5St. John's @ Cincinnati -8.5LSU @ Mississippi St -1.5Arkansas @ Auburn -6UNC-Charlotte @ St. Louis -4Oklahoma -3.5 @ BaylorUp to $10 on each one. Quote to book.
book em all..gl

looking for some action... purdue -10.5 vs penn state (up to 40)rhode island -14 vs saint bonaventure (up to 20)nc state +6 vs wake forest (up to 20)st johns +8.5 vs cincinnati (up to 20)william & mary -8 vs NC wilmington (up to 20)just reply to this post and its booked. gl

looking for some action... purdue -10.5 vs penn state (up to 40)rhode island -14 vs saint bonaventure (up to 20)nc state +6 vs wake forest (up to 20)st johns +8.5 vs cincinnati (up to 20)william & mary -8 vs NC wilmington (up to 20)just reply to this post and its booked. gl
booked WF -5.5 for $10