• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Ill take indiana for 10. I posted earlier but I guess you missed it.Also looking for $10 of action on :phoenix +1.5 vs detroit
nah i saw it its booked. i just post as long as u quote b4 game starts its good i dont have to respond

ncaab and nba picks **updatedwake forest -10.5 vs boston college (up to 20)stanford pk vs washi want...portland -8 vs new york knicksorlando -11.5 vs new jerseymiami -8 vs. charlottewashington +5 vs indianaok city -6.5 vs sacramentoup to 40 eachjust reply to this post and consider it booked, glgoing back to school be back like 10 as always if u want to book quote b4 tip time and consider it booked as long as ur not over the limit i have

ncaab and nba picks **updatedwake forest -10.5 vs boston college (up to 20)stanford pk vs washi want...portland -8 vs new york knicksorlando -11.5 vs new jerseymiami -8 vs. charlottewashington +5 vs indianaok city -6.5 vs sacramentoup to 40 eachjust reply to this post and consider it booked, glgoing back to school be back like 10 as always if u want to book quote b4 tip time and consider it booked as long as ur not over the limit i have
ill take washington in pick em for 40

ncaab and nba picks **updatedwake forest -10.5 vs boston college (up to 20)i want...portland -8 vs new york knicksorlando -11.5 vs new jerseymiami -8 vs. charlottewashington +5 vs indianaok city -6.5 vs sacramentoup to 40 eachjust reply to this post and consider it booked, glgoing back to school be back like 10 as always if u want to book quote b4 tip time and consider it booked as long as ur not over the limit i have

ncaab and nba picks **updatedwake forest -10.5 vs boston college (up to 20)i want...portland -8 vs new york knicksorlando -11.5 vs new jerseymiami -8 vs. charlottewashington +5 vs indianaok city -6.5 vs sacramentoup to 40 eachjust reply to this post and consider it booked, glgoing back to school be back like 10 as always if u want to book quote b4 tip time and consider it booked as long as ur not over the limit i have
wake forest is in the 2nd half alrdy fyi
nba for the rest of the evening:warriors +1 vs utahhornets -3 vs twolves phx +1.5 @ detroit up to 50 each
I will take detroit -1.5 for 20 and Twolves +3 for 10. good luck

NBAPhoenix-Detroit UNDER 198Utah-Golden State OVER 222.5$10 each I think we split kobe and ncperr. Nperr I apologize for overreating a little bit, but from the way you say some things in here you come off as an ass and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. Also, I figured since you wanted a bet to sweat the game that you should/would be willing to give me with my book current had (even though the line had just moved). The comment about betting with my money comical. What's the point in saying something like that?

NBAPhoenix-Detroit UNDER 198Utah-Golden State OVER 222.5$10 each I think we split kobe and ncperr. Nperr I apologize for overreating a little bit, but from the way you say some things in here you come off as an ass and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. Also, I figured since you wanted a bet to sweat the game that you should/would be willing to give me with my book current had (even though the line had just moved). The comment about betting with my money comical. What's the point in saying something like that?
it was a stupid comment my fault ur line was right i checked 5 dimes my bad gg we split
booked, gl. ONLY TAKING BETS ON WARRIORS +1 VS JAZZ NOW, UP TO 100
I might take the Jazz in a little bit but would you want to do the total too ($20 each)? I'm interested in the over. If you didn't wanna do the total that's fine but I don't want to book the Jazz by itself yet.
I might take the Jazz in a little bit but would you want to do the total too ($20 each)? I'm interested in the over. If you didn't wanna do the total that's fine but I don't want to book the Jazz by itself yet.
unfortunately i dont be o/u. sorry man. let me know though
unfortunately i dont be o/u. sorry man. let me know though
I'll quote you if I want it in a little.Anyone?Utah-Golden State OVER 222.5up to $20

For anyone:I like Utah -2 and OVER 223. I'll take both for $20 (or 10) if you want the opposite but I'd like to do both with the same person.

so i cant have just the game, sighhh
I wanted to see if anyone wanted both but if no one does it then I'll take Utah for 10.