Sports Betting Challenge Thread

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.up to 20each-hawks -7 vs wizardsceltics -12 vs bullspacers -1.5 vs heatgrizzlies +4 vs raptorsokc +5.5 vs pistonshornets -11.5 vs kingsup to 10each-bucks/76ers OVER 195wizards/hawks UNDER 203heat/pacers UNDER 210hornets/kings OVER 198.5just reply to this post and its booked. gl brahs...

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.up to 20each-hawks -7 vs wizardsceltics -12 vs bullspacers -1.5 vs heatgrizzlies +4 vs raptorsokc +5.5 vs pistonshornets -11.5 vs kingsup to 10each-bucks/76ers OVER 195wizards/hawks UNDER 203heat/pacers UNDER 210hornets/kings OVER 198.5just reply to this post and its booked. gl brahs...
bolded are booked
I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.up to 10each-wizards/hawks UNDER 203just reply to this post and its booked. gl brahs...
10 on >203 ftp bigpotscott

updatedI can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.up to 20each-celtics -12 vs bullsup to 10each-bucks/76ers OVER 195heat/pacers UNDER 210just reply to this post and its booked. gl brahs...

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.nets +10 vs magic (up to 10)warriors +5.5 vs suns (up to 20)dallas +8 vs lakers (up to 20)just reply to this post and its booked. gl
I am in the mood to gamble..All of the above for $10Good luck

Memphis at +4 vs Toronto for $10quote and its booked

Ill take the Raptors for $10
just came to close that action, but what the heck... ill gamble :club: booked
I just did a quick count and I think we broke even
Ill take the Raptors for $10
tilt preferredstars okhandles below. gg

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.ncaafup to 20each:syracuse +15.5 vs cincyiowa -17.5 vs indianawake forest +6.5 vs miami fluconn -7 vs rutgersakron +12 vs N.illinoisole miss -5 vs auburns.miss +6.5 vs Houstonup to 10each:c. mich +5 vs boston collegeball st +6 vs ohiovirginia -7 vs dukepurdue +7 vs wisconsinbaylor +13 vs nebraskajust reply to this post and its booked. glgl all

I can only ship on ftp but I can receive either stars or FTP.ncaafup to 20each:syracuse +15.5 vs cincy*iowa -17.5 vs indianawake forest +6.5 vs miami fl*uconn -7 vs rutgersakron +12 vs N.illinois*ole miss -5 vs auburns.miss +6.5 vs Houstonup to 10each:c. mich +5 vs boston collegeball st +6 vs ohiovirginia -7 vs dukepurdue +7 vs wisconsin*baylor +13 vs nebraskajust reply to this post and its booked. glgl all
Starred ones for the full amount.