Sports Betting Challenge Thread

TOR +7 vs ORLtor vs orl under 201.5minny +13.5 vs bosMinny vs boston under 197.5Det +4.5 vs clevSac -1.5 vs OKCNCAApsu +13 at MSUnova -11.5 vs cincyillinois -12.5 vs iowaup to 40 each
i'll take psu for 40 psufans2. gl
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Here's what I like for SundayNCAASt. Johns -2.5 vs South Florida, up to $20Penn State-Michigan State UNDER 141, up to $10Rider -7.5 vs Canisius, up to $10NBAOrlando -6.5 @ Toronto, up to $10OKC +1.5 @ Sacramento, up to $10NFLPitt -6.5 vs Arizona, up to $10NHLOttawa-Washington OVER 5.5, it's -125 for over and +105 for under so I'm not sure how to figure it outBoston +105 @ Montreal and Montreal is -125, not sure again.up to $10If someone can fine a fair middle for the hockey ones and post it then I'll automatically book it but as long as it's fair and it's someone trustworthy.Just quote if you want it. GL everyone
ill take both of ur nba games i mean and over in the psu msu game

if anyone is watching this supersick tennis match, its only 3 games deep and looking like the fifth set at wimbledonwho cares if its already started, i wanna bet federer , hes up 2-1id bet 25 on any fair line

Not yet. If anybody wants action, I'm willing to take up to $200 on Arizona +7.
the line is 6.5, if u need +7 id take pittsburgh with my 90 to your 100bigpotscott ftp
I'll take +6.5 if that's the line, I know it's been on the edge of 6.5/7 all week.
ok 100/100i wont be online much tommorow, if it moves to 7..5 by gametime ill give u 7. that seems fair. GL
ya i think it all depends on which site u r looking it up on depending if its at 6.5 or 7. the only sure money on the game is the gayness level which cuz pittsburgh is in it is astronomical

TOR +7 vs ORLtor vs orl under 201.5minny +13.5 vs bosMinny vs boston under 197.5Det +4.5 vs clevSac -1.5 vs OKCNCAApsu +13 at MSUnova -11.5 vs cincyillinois -12.5 vs iowaPSU vs MSU over 141up to 40 each going to bed now if u want them book them consider boked as long as they dont exceed max ill be up at noon for psu gamezimmer if ur up fo long haul obv book all my games that is all will make my day easier i wont have to pimp my piks lol

bad idea. at least go to sleep for a couple hours
Well, I have to go to work from 11:30 to 2. I'm staying up til the end of the match and either sleeping til work or just pulling an all-nighter depending on how long the Aussie Open goes, then probably a nice long nap between work and the Super Bowl.
Well, I have to go to work from 11:30 to 2. I'm staying up til the end of the match and either sleeping til work or just pulling an all-nighter depending on how long the Aussie Open goes, then probably a nice long nap between work and the Super Bowl.
If by work, you mean watching Dayton basketball at noon, then im doing the same thing as you.who knew the australian open would be this exciting?apparantly nadals semifinal match was just as great, if not best ever, ive got it on dvr but havent watched

I love being drunk....is that a problem? I didn't think so!!!!!edit: Wrong thread!!!!! my bad

If by work, you mean watching Dayton basketball at noon, then im doing the same thing as you.who knew the australian open would be this exciting?apparantly nadals semifinal match was just as great, if not best ever, ive got it on dvr but havent watched
Nadal v Verdasco was incredible, some of the best quality tennis you will ever see. Both deserved to make the final.
TOR +7 vs ORLtor vs orl under 201.5minny +13.5 vs bosMinny vs boston under 197.5Det +4.5 vs clevSac -1.5 vs OKCNCAApsu +13 at MSUnova -11.5 vs cincyillinois -12.5 vs iowaPSU vs MSU over 141up to 40 each going to bed now if u want them book them consider boked as long as they dont exceed max ill be up at noon for psu gamezimmer if ur up fo long haul obv book all my games that is all will make my day easier i wont have to pimp my piks lol
hey i'll take MSU -13 for $10 on stars. gl man

TOR +7 vs ORLtor vs orl under 201.5minny +13.5 vs bosMinny vs boston under 197.5Det +4.5 vs clevSac -1.5 vs OKCNCAApsu +13 at MSUnova -11.5 vs cincyillinois -12.5 vs iowaPSU vs MSU over 141up to 40 each going to bed now if u want them book them consider boked as long as they dont exceed max ill be up at noon for psu gamezimmer if ur up fo long haul obv book all my games that is all will make my day easier i wont have to pimp my piks lol some have already started i just dont feel like looking. sitting here watching the state game just book if u want it