Rakeback has nothing to do with your computer. Hense that when you log-in from another computer at a different location you continue receiving it...

Cookies only affects when first signing up, so make sure to clear your cookies if signing up to a new site. Once it's on there, no problems to worry about.
Alright, this was the answer I was looking for. Thanks!
I had to reformat my computer...is there anything I need to do to make sure I continue receiving rakeback?
Alright, this was the answer I was looking for. Thanks!
You should work on phrasing your questions.
Great body, she's a butter-face though, holy shit.
Lol, everyone's entitled to their own opinon. And don't tell me you wouldn't jump into the bed with her, with the lights kept on. If she's into that sort of thing. On a related note what is it with girls in general not wanting to keep the lights on during sex? Don't they realize that most guys get turned on by the visual aspect of sex aside from the obvious pysical part. We like to see what we are doing and what they are doing :club: I don't know why so many girls are so self conscious about their bodies lol. GF's blow sometimes, and not in the way we always want them to. End mini rant.