Fantasy Football Ethics Question

Due to bye weeks I need a WR this week. I have a defensive player (Mario Williams) on the bench this week. Another team in the league has Marvin Harrison on his bench this week, and he needs a defensive player for this week due to the bye's. We agreed to trade one for the other just for this week, then trade back next week. It's obviously not against the rules, but is it unethical to do this?

I guarantee you it is against the rules. It's called collusion. Perhaps you should look it up.
Appreciate the attitude.I don't think it's collusion. It would be different if I was just giving the other team Mario Williams, or vice versa.
Due to bye weeks I need a WR this week. I have a defensive player (Mario Williams) on the bench this week. Another team in the league has Marvin Harrison on his bench this week, and he needs a defensive player for this week due to the bye's. We agreed to trade one for the other just for this week, then trade back next week. It's obviously not against the rules, but is it unethical to do this?
It's against the rules in most leagues. If it's not explicitly spelled out, you still shouldn't do it. If it's not against the rules, it should be, because it's way unethical. If you do attempt the trade, and the league votes to veto trades, then it has to be spelled out explicitly. Somebody did this in my league once without telling anyone, and when they tried to trade them right back, I decided on the spot they weren't welcome back the next year. One of the guys is running for office in my hometown, and is probably going to win a state house seat. He's a scumbag and I hate him.
no question this shouldnt be allowed

Mr. Hills.. The American Gamblingenvironment has fundamentally changed following the insider rotisserie and fantasy football scandalsExplain Fantasy Football ethics,and how they are applied today.

The, uh, ethics of, uh, Fantasy Football...can be summarised in...Yeah, um...See...Ethics are, uh...You know, the... the thing about ethics...Aagh!That question was not fair!That was not in the reading. I demand a new question.
Take it easy, psycho.