*****official Carolina Hurricanes Thread*****

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will indeed bring my A game tonight my friend.   My A game consists of:   6:30pm: Get home, have dinner 6:55pm: Set up the IPad/bigscreen/laying on the couch like a lazy piece of sh*t design mo

Hurricanes taking applications for general manager job through Twitter   https://www.nhl.com/...0?tid=281396148     Those of you in the AHL, I will be using you guys as references, thanks! (And

Did Tlusty bring his own erotic photos?

Faulk, Tlusty, and Westgarth came into the bar last night and all three of them cuddled together and played erotic photo hunt.

Really. Don't teams usually fly out right after the game.

Faulk, Tlusty, and Westgarth came into the bar last night and all three of them cuddled together and played erotic photo hunt.

They should be pretty shocked that people recognized them in a bar in Pittsburgh.

I consider myself a big hockey fan, but I would only recognize Tlusty

Guess not. They weren't very interested in talking to super drunk me. Lol

Are you sure? I know pretty much every single team flies out right after the game especially when they have to play another team in another city.

You recognized them? I'm always amazed when you guys recognize players. I watch/follow baseball as closely as you guys do hockey, and I don't think there's more than 25 players I'd recognize in a situation where I wouldn't expect to see them.

You recognized them? I'm always amazed when you guys recognize players. I watch/follow baseball as closely as you guys do hockey, and I don't think there's more than 25 players I'd recognize in a situation where I wouldn't expect to see them.

My kid recognizes every single player. Not to sound racist but even black basketball players.

My kid recognizes every single player. Not to sound racist but even black basketball players.

It's because you guys are in the business.

Zach s skills are impressive

It's because you guys are in the business.

Zach s skills are impressive

lol no it is not a business it is his hobby.

My son does have some downfalls. He does not know who some of the old guys are. The guys who play he knows but the old guys like rob Blake and Glenn Anderson he did not know

Watching Canes games, I find myself wondering how many more games they are going to win that you never really felt like they would. I think once Staal, Staal, Semin and Tlusty start to actually play well, this team might get a little scary. I think there's only so long you can count on Nathan Gerbe to save your ass. Or maybe this team is better then they look.

Nah, defence still sucks balls. Faulk and a whole bunch of....eh.

btw, Komisarek healthy scratch tonight.

Eric , Jordan, Ibrahim, Englelbert Staals...

Bring it tonight...We are ready for you..

That piece of shit Tlusty, bring him too..

Cam Ward...Bring your ass...

Lets go..

Bring it tonight...We are ready for you..

Again with the bring it. Bring what?

Cam Ward...Bring your ass...

Oh! umm.....

Eric , Jordan, Ibrahim, Englelbert Staals...

lol, Ibrahim! Dont forget Yusuf Staal.

Again with the bring it. Bring what?

Oh! umm.....

lol, Ibrahim! Dont forget Yusuf Staal.

lol..

This is the ultimate situation, where its set up for a 6-1 Leafs loss...

Midweek game, we are winning games, but not playing well defensively...Struggling club comes in on a Thursday and beats us..

But this isnt your father's Maple Leafs...This is the Randy Carlyle anti Corsi Leafs...We will be ready..

Speculations is its Reimer.

BRING your A game. You will need it

I will indeed bring my A game tonight my friend.

My A game consists of:

6:30pm: Get home, have dinner

6:55pm: Set up the IPad/bigscreen/laying on the couch like a lazy piece of sh*t design model.

7:00pm: Get all hyped for Canes-Leafs

7:08pm: Tire of Canes-Leafs, start looking around for other more fantasy significant games.

7:18pm: Curse at the tv because Bob's guy scored the first goal of the night and I'm already down 1-0. Have some joy since I have the same player in FCHL. (Zetterberg)

7:27pm Grab some chocolate for a long night ahead.

7:40pm: Fall asleep

8:13pm: Wake up, realize the Leafs are already up 2-0.

8:40pm: Start cursing god, Koreans, jews, straight people, the Dutch and anyone else I can blame for me losing to Bob.

8:55pm: Wonder what in the hell happened to Jordan Staal?

9:08pm Make some tea, log onto FCP, start a fight over something just to get my agression out

9:20pm: Start looking at next years entry draft prospects, seeing who would make a good linemate for Skinner+Lindholm

9:37pm Start having faint hopes of beating Bob, as Lubomir scores his 2nd of the night.

9:38pm Lose any hope as one of the Big M's scores 2goals in 8 seconds.

Im getting too upset to finish the rest....

• Like 4

I will indeed bring my A game tonight my friend.

My A game consists of:

6:30pm: Get home, have dinner

6:55pm: Set up the IPad/bigscreen/laying on the couch like a lazy piece of sh*t design model.

7:00pm: Get all hyped for Canes-Leafs

7:08pm: Tire of Canes-Leafs, start looking around for other more fantasy significant games.

7:18pm: Curse at the tv because Bob's guy scored the first goal of the night and I'm already down 1-0. Have some joy since I have the same player in FCHL. (Zetterberg)

7:27pm Grab some chocolate for a long night ahead.

7:40pm: Fall asleep

8:13pm: Wake up, realize the Leafs are already up 2-0.

8:40pm: Start cursing god, Koreans, jews, straight people, the Dutch and anyone else I can blame for me losing to Bob.

8:55pm: Wonder what in the hell happened to Jordan Staal?

9:08pm Make some tea, log onto FCP, start a fight over something just to get my agression out

9:20pm: Start looking at next years entry draft prospects, seeing who would make a good linemate for Skinner+Lindholm

9:37pm Start having faint hopes of beating Bob, as Lubomir scores his 2nd of the night.

9:38pm Lose any hope as one of the Big M's scores 2goals in 8 seconds.

Im getting too upset to finish the rest....

lol..this is awesome stuff

Well you have another chance to see them cuddling up after a game. The Hurricanes are not leaving until tomorrow at 2 pm.

The Hurricanes are not leaving until tomorrow at 2 pm.

Wayne, where and when will they be eating breakfast tomorrow? Any thoughts on when they may have to use the bathroom, so we could sneak in for a quick auto? :)

Your info amazes me, and kinda scares me too. lol. :)

Wayne, where and when will they be eating breakfast tomorrow? Any thoughts on when they may have to use the bathroom, so we could sneak in for a quick auto? :)

Your info amazes me, and kinda scares me too. lol. :)

sorry info is for Zach since he saw them first

Strong, dark.

I dont mind green tea, but I like black.

Little cousin runs a tea store, she gave me some strong, loose tea recently, its hitting the spot.

I like my tea in the small Turkish tea glasses.