Had Sex With A Really Fat Chick.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I might get shit for this, but sometimes I like fat chicks.Some girls look very attractive to me with the extra weight. I'm not going as far as saying I'm a chubby chaser, but some of my best sexual experiences have been with overweight girls. Two of the girls I've been with were in my major at college, and I'd definitely go back to them for more action.

I know I might get shit for this, but sometimes I like fat chicks.Sometimes fat girls are disgusting, but some girls look very attractive to me with the extra weight. I'm not going as far as saying I'm a chubby chaser, but some of my best sexual experiences have been with overweight girls. Two of the girls I've been with were in my major at college, and I'd definitely go back to them for more action.
Define...."overweight"
I know I might get shit for this, but sometimes I like fat chicks.Sometimes fat girls are disgusting, but some girls look very attractive to me with the extra weight. I'm not going as far as saying I'm a chubby chaser, but some of my best sexual experiences have been with overweight girls. Two of the girls I've been with were in my major at college, and I'd definitely go back to them for more action.
From what Ive heard and from my own recent experience I think this is the standard rather than the exception. Its like they are trying to make up for their gross obesity.I have never had a chick tell me to come on her face until this rhino. Maybe fat chicks are the way to go. Plus, it is extremely likely that they are good cooks.
Its like they are trying to make up for their gross obesity.
I disagree with this.... I think the girls I were with were just cool individuals, and knew what they were doing. Its definitely on an individual basis.
I believe obese is the pc term.
I think of obese as people who are so overweight that they can't function normally and have major health problems.I'd rather be called fat then obese imo. Overweight is a better term... but this is the internet, I can say whateva I want!!!
Fat
Tanner... you disappoint me.'tis a sad day.Tonight I'll write in my journal.."Tanner...a man who I respected his views..and one day hoped to meet IRL and buy a beer... disappointed me. The pain was not unlike the time I saw my father placing the gifts where 'Santa' was supposed to." Then I'll weep
Tanner... you disappoint me.'tis a sad day.Tonight I'll write in my journal.."Tanner...a man who I respected his views..and one day hoped to meet IRL and buy a beer... disappointed me. The pain was not unlike the time I saw my father placing the gifts where 'Santa' was supposed to." Then I'll weep
I've been with skinny girls too!I guess I like more of a "wide" variety
I think of obese as people who are so overweight that they can't function normally and have major health problems.I'd rather be called fat then obese imo. Overweight is a better term... but this is the internet, I can say whateva I want!!!
That's morbidly obese.I'm probably considered obese, but I'm not really all that big.

I had a friend in Pharmacy school and his roomate was a beast 6'2 350 her ass was literally 2 of my torso's slammed together. Sorry to disapoint but I did not sleep with her although 2 guys I knew did and they actually got a ton of ass, err sadly in more then the traditional sense.Also you know how people would have little candy dishes in their house, she literally had chicken wing dishes.

I had a friend in Pharmacy school and his roomate was a beast 6'2 350 her ass was literally 2 of my torso's slammed together. Sorry to disapoint but I did not sleep with her although 2 guys I knew did and they actually got a ton of ass, err sadly in more then the traditional sense.Also you know how people would have little candy dishes in their house, she literally had chicken wing dishes.
I call bullshit.

I humped a small whale (prolly 5'4", 230ish) not long before meeting my wife, and it killed my previously held belief that big girls try harder. Worst lay of my life by far, I actually went back for seconds a week later just to see if it was really that awful. It was. Thankfully I was very drunk both times.

I humped a small whale (prolly 5'4", 230ish) not long before meeting my wife, and it killed my previously held belief that big girls try harder. Worst lay of my life by far, I actually went back for seconds a week later just to see if it was really that awful. It was. Thankfully I was very drunk both times.
dude are you sure..... 230?5'4'' 230 is freaking huge. I think your estimation might be off.and lol at chicken wing dishes.... im going to have to get me some of those
I believe orca is the pc term.