Chicago Bulls Thread

i like the bulls in the series without kg. Chicago is playing good basketball and i don't think boston can do it without kg. this is the series im looking forward to the most.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston will beat the pitiful Bulls w/o Garnett.
You know they're 12-4 over the last 16 games right?Exact same as Boston. Who they actually beat in there.
i like the bulls in the series without kg. Chicago is playing good basketball and i don't think boston can do it without kg. this is the series im looking forward to the most.
Apparently losing to a non playoff team at home when your fighting for playoff position constitutes playing well?
You know they're 12-4 over the last 16 games right?Exact same as Boston. Who they actually beat in there.
Yes
You have to be crazy or a big homer to think Chicago wins the series.
Apparently losing to a non playoff team at home when your fighting for playoff position constitutes playing well?
No, but winning 12 of their previous 15 does.Now, I don't think they'll win this series, but it was only a few months ago that this team was 18-27 and looked destined for the lottery. So to dismiss what they have done because of one bad loss to Toronto is kind of silly.
No, but winning 12 of their previous 15 does.Now, I don't think they'll win this series, but it was only a few months ago that this team was 18-27 and looked destined for the lottery. So to dismiss what they have done because of one bad loss to Toronto is kind of silly.
Well to be fair Boston without KG is probably a better matchup for them right now than Orlando.
Salmons is also hurt which, with Deng hurt, and Nocioni traded, leaves Tim Thomas as a big part of the rotation
and we all know what a big game player Tim Thomas has been his entire career
Salmons is also hurt which, with Deng hurt, and Nocioni traded, leaves Tim Thomas as a big part of the rotation
Yeah, I didn't know this until late yesterday. I didn't see the last couple games. Just results.That's pretty crappy.
lol i just saw this. losing one game determines how good you are playing?
seriously. what a game by the kid. nice win by the young bulls team. there taking this series.
So many guys did it at different times. Rose for most of the game, then Gordon at the end of the 4th, and Thomas in OT. And Noah was fantastic on the other end and on the boards.
Care to reassess?
For the most part, no.But the performance today was one for the ages and is certainly a big step towards that superstardom.Guy deserves it, too, and I really hope it happens for him. One of the best character guys I've ever seen.
i'm thourougly ashamed that i thought the bulls should have taken Beasley last year. so ashamed.
give it another 2 seasons before you decide. Beasley has some serious upside. if he learns defense and gets the minutes because of it then i think that will be a better measuring stick. big guys tend to take longer to develop.but ya, Rose was pretty damn sick. outside of the turnovers he played amazing at any standard.if I didn't know any better I would have thought Ray Allen threw that game. I can't remember the last time he played that horribly. and HOW the fukk did pierce miss that final free throw!?enjoy the win Bulls fans. Boston sucked monkey balls for the first half and missed a FT for the game after amazing efforts from Chicago. the Celtics may not go all the way but I still like them for the series.
Wow...is there a more useless player in the league than Noah?
At least he can catch the ball when someone throws it to him and has something resembling offensive skills. Noah gets pushed around, has no offensive skills whatsoever, like, worse than Ben Wallace, can't defend in the post cause he's too skinny, and can't defensive rebound because he's too skinny. He tries hard and can offensive rebound. That's it. Period.fMost useless players in the league:1) Noah
I will say that Noah is for sure among the top 5 worst NBA players that is currently in a rotation
Not sure what makes me look like more of an idiot...this, or saying that Calderon was near a Chris Paul level.Noah has somehow transformed into a very solid NBA player. Quite the maturing year for him once he started to get minutes. Color me impressed.
if I didn't know any better I would have thought Ray Allen threw that game. I can't remember the last time he played that horribly. and HOW the fukk did pierce miss that final free throw!?
The first 2 rounds of last year's playoffs come to mind. j/s :club:
lol i just saw this. losing one game determines how good you are playing?
Generally losing important games for playoff positioning to teams that are about to go play golf for the summer on your own court is pretty much the definition of a bad loss.