$25 nl 6 maxstacks are all the usual, I have max and villains cover or are close. SB has played kind of weak/tightish, probably like 30/10/1.5, but that's only an approximation - we've played probably 100 hands together.Hero is dealt [ 8 :diamond: 9 :club: ]three limpersSB completesHero checksFlop [8 :club: 9 :spade: T :heart: ]($1.25)SB bets $1Hero raises to $53 foldsSB raises to $14Hero foldsWhat do you do in this spot? I mean it looks like a standard fold. OTF you have to raise, correct, but then it seems like you're only receiving further action from better two-pair combos, sets, or straights. I guess it's just one of those hands where you have to punish passive draws / top pair and fold to serious resistance.

$25 nl 6 maxstacks are all the usual, I have max and villains cover or are close. SB has played kind of weak/tightish, probably like 30/10/1.5, but that's only an approximation - we've played probably 100 hands together.Hero is dealt [ 8 :diamond: 9 :club: ]three limpersSB completesHero checksFlop [8 :club: 9 :spade: T :heart: ]($1.25)SB bets $1Hero raises to $53 foldsSB raises to $14Hero foldsWhat do you do in this spot? I mean it looks like a standard fold. OTF you have to raise, correct, but then it seems like you're only receiving further action from better two-pair combos, sets, or straights. I guess it's just one of those hands where you have to punish passive draws / top pair and fold to serious resistance.
you need to know something about the villain to know how to play this hand.
when hands like this arise i tend to tell myself not to go broke in limped pots with coordinated boards vs a hand out of the blinds. folding still feels painful but it's really not. if you hold T9 it can be a bit more complicated.ipits

Fold...this is a limped pot and 67, J7, JQ are all extremely possible options for villain here. Also, given villains re-raise to just under 3 times your flop raise, i feel like he is asking you to call with anything lucrative here. As mtdesmoines said as well: you need to know something about villain to play this hand and after playing about 100 hands together you should be forming a decent idea of what type of player you believe him to be.

What would you do with TPMK or TPCK here? That's essentially what your bottom two is. If you're going to raise, yeah, it's a fold. Another option is a flat with position on the bettor. Yeah, you may get squeezed by one of the others, but that's okay. I just prefer to play my bottom two carefully here and wait for an equity jump on the turn to re-evaluate.