Suckers!

70 cent/ liter today in the falls, not bad in Hamilton it was 73-74

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$1.61High 71 todayLow 55 tonightI hate winter
In Denver, we are lucky if that is the high.$1.47, btw
Same for SW Indiana right now, although today was a lovely low 40's. Lows have been in mid 20's.Gas $1.69
No, it's common knowledge for most people to use visa debit cards to pay for gas. It's much easier and quicker.
Not to mention it was also 11:59pm, a lot of gas stations close meaning credit/debit card is the only form of payment.Stop being dumb, thanks.
You have to use your Visa for $40.0 in gas...lmao times tough?
You still walk into the store? weird.
I paid $1.62 a gallon yesterday ($20 to fill my Beetle.)Right now it is 57 F. I'm cold but I know I should not complain.I really do miss the sweltering heat of the summer.
57 that's shorts weather to us, it's cold when you guys get close to 0,My ex and I were at disney in January about 8 yrs ago, we are walking in shorts it's about 60. The staff, where wearing winter coats and gloves, they were looking at us funny. We could not stop laughing.Right now it is 0 celelius which is 32 F your temp, and I was doing my Xmas shopping going to my car with my coat not zipped. So not too cold yet.
57 that's shorts weather to us, it's cold when you guys get close to 0,My ex and I were at disney in January about 8 yrs ago, we are walking in shorts it's about 60. The staff, where wearing winter coats and gloves, they were looking at us funny. We could not stop laughing.Right now it is 0 celelius which is 32 F your temp, and I was doing my Xmas shopping going to my car with my coat not zipped. So not too cold yet.
There's other reasons.
I paid $1.62 a gallon yesterday ($20 to fill my Beetle.)Right now it is 57 F. I'm cold but I know I should not complain.I really do miss the sweltering heat of the summer.
I thought you were lovin' your Scion?
$1.61High 71 todayLow 55 tonightI hate winter
DIE.http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/8012...pnav_undeclaredhigh of 21 tomorrow, and we dont see 40 degree temps till NEXT monday.stop bitching. Im used to this shit, i can live with 20s and 30s, but even this is ****ing cold.-2 now where i live-15 at DIA-36 windchill in denverdiediediedieide.Oh, only a high of 71, THATS TOO ****ING BAD
DIE.http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/8012...pnav_undeclaredhigh of 21 tomorrow, and we dont see 40 degree temps till NEXT monday.stop bitching. Im used to this shit, i can live with 20s and 30s, but even this is ****ing cold.-2 now where i live-15 at DIA-36 windchill in denverdiediediedieide.Oh, only a high of 71, THATS TOO ****ING BAD
but hey, your gas is at 1.47......
around 1.60. 15 more per gallon > 60-80 degree difference imo
Pool where i sit on my ass, do nothing, and make my own schedule >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grocery Storeand I would know.Not to mention even in these temps, my ass will get hot at work.
Pool where i sit on my ass, do nothing, and make my own schedule >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grocery Storeand I would know.
my pay > your paydriving on cement/blacktop > driving on icestopping at stop signs > skidding and swerving at stop signfeels like 70 > feels like -30unanimous imogg, wp, ul, etc
my pay > your paydriving on cement/blacktop > driving on icestopping at stop signs > skidding and swerving at stop signfeels like 70 > feels like -30unanimous imogg, wp, ul, etc
1.) You do waaaay more work than me, and its worth the extra $1.75/hr you get to not put of with the dumb****s that you deal with.2.) I know how to drive, and I take backroads to work3.) See point 2.4.) Feels like 90 at workHow is fantasy going, btw?
1.) You do waaaay more work than me, and its worth the extra $1.75/hr you get to not put of with the dumb****s that you deal with.2.) I know how to drive, and I take backroads to work3.) See point 2.4.) Feels like 90 at workHow is fantasy going, btw?
touche....at least i didnt break my own laptop...and you look fucking secksi in my avatar
touche....at least i didnt break my own laptop...and you look ****ing secksi in my avatar
1) Winner, me2) And? Breaking it got my dad to buy me a brand new one3) ldo
let the people decide. its still pretty unanimous seeing you have me on two things and i just, well pwn you in life.Run better at live poker
FYP. How did that 1k pot at Seminole go again? Top set no good sir