Palin Plays The Bill Ayers Card

Far right wing.LOL.. obviously you haven't paid attention... I started a third party thread... I have said many times I would vote for a moderate democrat...I love how this is my version of the truth.. The truth is they have a far greater relationship than he ever admitted Why?? because it would effect him politically to admit it...
While we are on the subject of truth...Was Obama born in the U.S.? Did Rahm Emanuel pay his taxes?
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep anyone smart enough to articulate a different point of view then you is brainwashed. I'm sure you are as right here as you were about the birth certificate. Ayers and Obama likely do take family vacations together and talk on the phone every morning to plot their wardrobes or then again maybe your just brainwashed by the right to believe this is more of an issue then it is.
You are right... he is just some guy in the neighborhood... you,the american people and the main stream media just drank it all up.... contrary to the facts...Were not debating whether associating with ayers is a big deal anymore... the vote is in and it didnt matter... I am just pointing out that even ayers admitted they were friendly and family friends.... my neighbors are not family friends... they are neighbors
You are right... he is just some guy in the neighborhood... you,the american people and the main stream media just drank it all up.... contrary to the facts...Were not debating whether associating with ayers is a big deal anymore... the vote is in and it didnt matter... I am just pointing out that even ayers admitted they were friendly and family friends.... my neighbors are not family friends... they are neighbors
And you are ignoring that Ayers himself said that the media story about their relationship was totally dishonest. And you have now a history of ignoring facts in favor of your opinion.
While we are on the subject of truth...Was Obama born in the U.S.? Did Rahm Emanuel pay his taxes?
I posted that I was wrong on emanuel.... at least I have the balls to admit when I was wrong.....please admit they ayers and obamas relationship is more than you he let onto....
And you are ignoring that Ayers himself said that the media story about their relationship was totally dishonest. And you have now a history of ignoring facts in favor of your opinion.
In the afterword of ayers new book he says they are family friends...
And in the interview he did this week on CNN he says that the way his relationship was portrayed by the media was total fiction and that there is no hidden link between them. (see above).
And is it not dishonest of you to focus on this instead of what Ayers has said as an explanation of this being in his afterword? Did he not say the afterword was done after he'd been brought up as an associate and that it was sort of tongue in cheeck (this is essentially what he said on ABC)as it was nowhere near to the extent that it was being portrayed, he said that they were social but no more social then Obama was with a thousand other people.
And is it not dishonest of you to focus on this instead of what Ayers has said as an explanation of this being in his afterword? Did he not say the afterword was done after he'd been brought up as an associate and that it was sort of tongue in cheeck (this is essentially what he said on ABC)as it was nowhere near to the extent that it was being portrayed, he said that they were social but no more social then Obama was with a thousand other people.
You can't say that somebody's a family friend, have them in your house, trying to launch their political career and then say this is nothing.
You can't say that somebody's a family friend, have them in your house, trying to launch their political career and then say this is nothing.
and again leave out the rest of the story where Ayers was asked (by someone other then Obama) to host a coffee/muffin get together that was one of twenty houses which Obama did "meet and greets" at that day but hey who cares about the entire story.
Some people consider people that live in their neighbourhoods and serve on the same boards as them to be "family friends"
thats a stretch...a big one.some women like to ride in airplanessome like to ride in carsbut when they ride straddleinstead of side saddlethats stretching it a bit too far-Nipsey Russell