betrayed! (by the krablar)

I was playing online with real money for the first time a few days ago. I am down about $3.75 when I see the Krablar (hard-shell variety).PokerStars Game #1675961343: Hold'em Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2005/05/11 - 00:54:30 (ET)Table 'Epeios II' Seat #10 is the buttonSeat 1: JINKS ($15.65 in chips) Seat 2: Rukkus246 ($20 in chips) Seat 3: pinkmonster ($7.75 in chips) Seat 4: TheZuck ($17.25 in chips) Seat 5: attagal ($11.60 in chips) Seat 6: PickerU12 ($5.20 in chips) Seat 7: jerry-777 ($27.60 in chips) Seat 8: Springer ($18.15 in chips) Seat 9: jonthegreat4 ($3.05 in chips) Seat 10: kefalo_muni ($14.95 in chips) JINKS: posts small blind $0.10Rukkus246: posts big blind $0.25*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TheZuck [Kh 3h]pinkmonster: folds TheZuck: raises $0.25 to $0.50attagal: folds PickerU12: calls $0.50jerry-777: calls $0.50Springer: calls $0.50jonthegreat4: folds kefalo_muni: calls $0.50JINKS: calls $0.40Rukkus246: calls $0.25* * * I raise like I'm supposed to. * * **** FLOP *** [Qs Ad 4h]JINKS: checks Rukkus246: checks TheZuck: bets $0.25PickerU12: calls $0.25jerry-777: calls $0.25Springer: calls $0.25kefalo_muni: folds JINKS: calls $0.25Rukkus246: folds * * * Not a great flop for me, but I bet out (hey, it's the Krablar!)*** TURN *** [Qs Ad 4h] [8h]JINKS: checks TheZuck: bets $0.50PickerU12: raises $0.50 to $1jerry-777: folds Springer: folds JINKS: folds TheZuck: calls $0.50 * * * The turn is a heart, so I have a flush draw. My bet gets raised, which is scary, but ...*** RIVER *** [Qs Ad 4h 8h] [5h]TheZuck: bets $0.50PickerU12: raises $0.50 to $1TheZuck: calls $0.50 * * * The river is another heart. I have made my flush. I prepare to dance around the living room in my boxers. I shall pinch to the poker gods for sending me the mighty Krablar. But wait, what's this???Wait a minute, something's wrong here...*** SHOW DOWN ***PickerU12: shows [Ah Qh] (a flush, Ace high)TheZuck: shows [Kh 3h] (a flush, King high)PickerU12 collected $8.50 from potAlas, PickerU12 has made the nut flush. Oh the humanity!!!!pinch pinch? :club::D:D

why didn't you 3 bet the river
I knew I must have done something wrong.The ace made me think I was behind. Little did I know how far behind I really was. :oops:
I got an idea :!: Lets play terrible f'in hands and complain when we lose and celebrate when we get lucky :think: :bubblecool:
Perhaps I am taking this a little less seriously than you.But thanks for the input.
you took it serious enough to put money on it champ :clap:
My god...it's a joke. The Krablar thing is a joke. A joke. You don't need to get testy.
Perhaps I am wrong, but isn't the Krablar supposed to be unsuited?  I think this is where you went wrong...
It's the difference between the Krablar and the King Krablar.
[ssw]I thought it was suited = hard-shell variety and unsuited = soft-shell variety.From now on I will mark my posts appropriately.ssw=sarcasm and silliness warning
Perhaps I am wrong, but isn't the Krablar supposed to be unsuited?  I think this is where you went wrong...
It's the difference between the Krablar and the King Krablar.
[ssw]I thought it was suited = hard-shell variety and unsuited = soft-shell variety.From now on I will mark my posts appropriately.ssw=sarcasm and silliness warning
Only people who use the krablar say things like this

Not to stoke the ire of all those who say "You should never play Krablar. Its just stupid. Anybody who ever wins when they start with an inferior hand or wants to break the monotony and have some fun every once in a while is a shitty player. Whaaa Whaaa"But the problem was you played it out of position. Only raise from position where you think you can get heads up and get lucky or outplay one person. But from 2nd position you should definitely just throw it away. Hard shell variety or not, Krablar does suck out of position.

Not to stoke the ire of all those who say "You should never play Krablar. Its just stupid. Anybody who ever wins when they start with an inferior hand or wants to break the monotony and have some fun every once in a while is a censored player. Whaaa Whaaa"But the problem was you played it out of position. Only raise from position where you think you can get heads up and get lucky or outplay one person. But from 2nd position you should definitely just throw it away. Hard shell variety or not, Krablar does suck out of position.
Thank you. Good Advice.

Talk of Krablar has gone the way of Crystal Pepsi... cute at first, but enough to make one cringe after a few tastes. It's time to lay the Krablar to rest... cure it, kill it, eat it, select your own cliche... but how about we make this the last mention of it?

I believe the biggest value of Krablar is advertising.I do not play the Krablar, but I have a few hands that I like to toss in every once in awhile to mix up my game and keep opponents on their toes and guessing.