Serge's Anti- Pens, Habs, Sens Thread

I really thought that was going somewhere.

it is...the more we talk about the mini slump the more likely he will have a Sittlerian game tomorrow night

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please keep any anti-Montreal trolling to this thread only   It really is annoying when it's in multiple threads and it's why this one exists.

Are the Habs that bad, or is Carey Price's ability as an Nhl goalie left him?

I dont think I have ever seen an NHL goalie have such a bad stretch, let alone a so called top notch goalie that is representing the nation at the OLYMPICS.

lost 5 out of 6 with goas against of 5 4 5 5 4 4

I dont think I have ever seen that from a goalie before....If it wasnt his repuation he would be benched? or is the team playing really really bad?

from the numbers, he hasnt had a huge number of shots, except for the Ottawa game, which i watched and he looked very good..

Used to call Jose Theodore THREEORMORE

i think and appropriate nickname for Crappy Price would be FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (as in he gives up at least 4)

loving the demise of the Habs...

you are welcome:

Jonas Siegel@jonasTSN1050 9m

Team Canada goalie watch: Carey Price has two shutouts and a .966 save percentage in his last five starts.

Serge, if Canada doesn't win gold: lololololol I told you! Lololololol

Serge, if Canada does win gold: You're welcome!

Its Serge's world, we are all just....reading about his brag about nothing posts all the time.

:)

Its Serge's world, we are all just....reading about his brag about nothing posts all the time.

:)

you are all lucky to be a part of this world

• 3 months later...

Bumped for Serge who is off hummus shopping and then has to nap to be ready for some nightfishing.

Cheating slew footers

The city. The fans should be ashamed. Honestly.

It's disgusting really.

#killthehabs

#pardonlucicformurder

#carburners

#slewfooters

#crybabyshrimps

Love it. Disgrace to the nhl. Worst semifinal team in history.

#sevenbaby

#priceforloserville

#welovetouchdowns

#suckitlosers

Please keep any anti-Montreal trolling to this thread only

It really is annoying when it's in multiple threads and it's why this one exists.

• Like 1

Had to share:

What do you call Habs blowing a lead 17 seconds after scoring:

PRICE-LESS

I didn't know what thread to put this in, but today around my office has been proof that Leafs fans (and media) aren't the only crazy ones, and perhaps sports radio isn't always just a re-troll.

I've heard two separate discussions from smart, senior people. In one, it was suggested that Tokarski should currently be the Conn Smythe favourite. In the other, they *seriously* discussed what kind of return they might get on Price if they traded him before the draft.

IT WAS ONE GAME PEOPLE.

I didn't know what thread to put this in, but today around my office has been proof that Leafs fans (and media) aren't the only crazy ones, and perhaps sports radio isn't always just a re-troll.

I've heard two separate discussions from smart, senior people. In one, it was suggested that Tokarski should currently be the Conn Smythe favourite. In the other, they *seriously* discussed what kind of return they might get on Price if they traded him before the draft.

IT WAS ONE GAME PEOPLE.

Tokarski is a crappy AHL goalie, he had one lucky game...Literally...Screw the Habs and their idiotic fans..Go back to the shit holes you live in...

did you really believe only 1 NHL team had silly stupid fans? I think not. There's more than enough to go around to pretty much every team.

did you really believe only 1 NHL team had silly stupid fans? I think not. There's more than enough to go around to pretty much every team.

I guess I just didn't realize how extreme it could be.

Its pretty obvious if you arent a fan of the greatest team in the world, god's team, team of the past , the future and your life...YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE..

Loser idiots...Just watching those Montreal people puts me on life tilt...

That piece of shit Brandon Prust is getting suspended for breaking Stepan's jaw..

How about that Habs fans? Complaining about Lucic,Kreider..you are the goons..

• 4 months later...

This thread needs a bump..What better way to celebrate with a Habs thrashing..

PK Subban shows why he is hated by some with his stupid comments last night:

"For us, I’d tell Steven to enjoy it, because the next time, it’s not going to happen."

Maybe if you played better defence PK, it wouldnt happen in the first place...