Serge's Anti- Pens, Habs, Sens Thread

One of my favourite moments from the series is actually Price and Thomas shaking hands and saying something to each other.
I liked the butt slaps between periods in game 6 or 7 between Price and Thomas. At least those two players show a little respect.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please keep any anti-Montreal trolling to this thread only   It really is annoying when it's in multiple threads and it's why this one exists.

I liked the butt slaps between periods in game 6 or 7 between Price and Thomas. At least those two players show a little respect.
You would
It might be awful, however whenever the thoughts of many are published its always fun..Especially when its about the pathetic losing franchise the Canadiens.***check title of thread.
Seriously, what were those asterisks? Oh, just asterisks I guess. I was having fun figuring out what swear it might be.Making fun of anyone, especially the Habs is great, but only if it is actually funny!

Tim thomas is awesome. I loved his post game interview, very humble and his excitement was clear. Compare that to Roloson's drowned rat interview, where he was trying so hard to play it cool, and was really playing up the grizzled veteran role.I used to like Roloson a lot, but that post series interview really rubbed me the wrong way.

Tim thomas is awesome. I loved his post game interview, very humble and his excitement was clear. Compare that to Roloson's drowned rat interview, where he was trying so hard to play it cool, and was really playing up the grizzled veteran role.I used to like Roloson a lot, but that post series interview really rubbed me the wrong way.
I loved Thomas' interview too. He seemed genuinely honoured just to be a part of it.
  • 3 months later...
The Sens are garbage.
ya, its boring when they suck so bad..Only have the Habs to make fun of.The Pens i sort of feel sorry for if Crosby misses a big chunk
  • 2 months later...

Its official.The Philadelphia Flyers are now OFFICIALLY in the top 3.Led by his cocksuckerness Russian wanna be mullet wearing ******* Jaromir the ******* Jagr.Pronger is an ******* too...Sure it wasnt nice he got hurt last night..But you know how it is Chris..*******.

Well the Sens definetely.While the Habs look like they will suck too this year, the Sens dont have that grown hatred that we have agains the Habs..Habs will always be #1..The problem with hating the Pens is its getting harder to do...WIthout a annoying healthy Sid or the dominating ugly man faced Malkin , its hard to hate the team..I m thinking its MontrealPhiladelphiaPittsburghIts possible we may drop Pittsburgh in the coming months.

The problem with hating the Pens is its getting harder to do...WIthout a annoying healthy Sid or the dominating ugly man faced Malkin , its hard to hate the team..
I must be going crazy, but Sergisms are beginning to make sense to me.I can totally get how its like impossible to hate the Pens these days. Its essentially Wilkes Barres Scranton's lineup, and you almost feel bad for them, until you realize they keep winning every game.
I think you should consider adding Vancouver to your top 3.
While I dont like Vancouver, i dont have that big hate on them.Some other teams up for contention are:The Boston BruinsBuffalo SabresObvious division rivals. Teams we will be fighting with all year.

May I humbly suggest the Carolina Hurricanes...- no one attends the games, but we have more Cups than you do in this century- Anyone who does show up at a game would rather be at a Nascar race- Our announcers never say, and no followers of this team believe in, the "Holy Makanov"- We have many ex-Leafs, all of whom you can easily declare are crap, and are merely fractions of the player they were in Toronto- Our coach used to be your coach, when you sucked- Our asst GM used to be a Leaf- We have Eric Staal. He's the #1 center you wish you had.- We have Jeff Skinner. He's the top prospect you wish you had.- We have Cam Ward. He's the goalie you hope Reimer is, but deep down, you know he isnt. - We have Eric Staal. He picked Kessel last! last I say, LAST!

Ինչպես եք?I will always hate Boston the most. Which is funny, because I loved the Red Sox growing up and we spent a lot of time in New England. But, by the time my family had moved to Montreal (1969), the Leafs were not a factor, so I didn't really hate the Leafs. Now the Leafs are my 2nd favorite team and I want them to win, but I will be happy if Boston never wins another Cup.