Nhl Saturday Night Survivor Pool

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised he hasn't posted from his phone yet.
I was too busy yelling and high fiving random people...It was like a playoff win...A drug that i havent tasted for so long...It was nuts

MapleLeafsPoker...Pittsburgh Boston New JerseyZach....................Pittsburgh San Jose MontrealGo Bears.............Pittsburgh Boston New JerseyTroyomac............St Louis Minnesota MontrealWhiter............. Pittsburgh Boston MontrealDink Donk...........Montreal San Jose New JerseyUntilted.............Pittsburgh Minnesota New JerseyWe lost another one...Bye bye biatch..The Montreal picks were very lucky

i am throwing in a bonus to the winner of this pool.IF you win and your final pick is Toronto, i will ship you a special gift.

dont forget if you havent picked yet..If you pick the Leafs and you win, special prize.If you pick them this Saturday and you win since it s Montreal, double special prize.

dont forget if you havent picked yet..If you pick the Leafs and you win, special prize.If you pick them this Saturday and you win since it s Montreal, double special prize.
I almost wanted to be THAT guy.But nah, too early.I'll go with Detroit.
Serge are you having another one of these? Can I ship now since I have been known to get drunk and lose my online mobneys?
i will definetely have more...ship whenever you like