national heads-up poker tournament theme song

Does anybody know the name of the song and the artist that plays at the beginning of the show? The song that I'm talking about starts out with the words "There was this crazy game called poker. I won it all" (something like that) and has a reggae feel to it.Thanks a bunch if you know and share it with me. I'd really like to get a copy of it.

WOW! That was quick! Is there a full-length CD and is it good; do you know? Or would I be better just buying the single?

I just purchased the 8+ minute single on iTunes and will buy the entire CD when I go out shopping next time. At least I can listen to it while I play online. :-)

WOW! That was quick! Is there a full-length CD and is it good; do you know? Or would I be better just buying the single?
O.A.R. is good stuff, the cd is good
dave get on AIMOAR is drunk southern frat boy musichey im one of those!
O.A.R. is good stuff, the cd is good
dave get on AIMOAR is drunk southern frat boy musichey im one of those!
i was a northern drunk frat boy PWNED

O.A.R Is amazing... Honestly Just listen to there whole CD, You won't be disapointed, I also Recomend there Live double CD 34th and 8th its the best one.

And its not southern. They are from OSU.
yeah I didn't see that stuff before, O.A.R Toured the Midwest 4years ago I know because I saw them at a tiny concert they held in Green Bay.. Literally no more than 100 people were there, It was definitely an amazing concert though
yeah I didn't see that stuff before, O.A.R Toured the Midwest 4years ago I know because I saw them at a tiny concert they held in Green Bay.. Literally no more than 100 people were there, It was definitely an amazing concert though
Boy am I going to have to run out and buy some of their cd's. This song is so GREAT! I can't quit listening to it.
hail to the victors valient hail to the conquering heroes hail hail to M I C H I G A N the Leaders and the Best

I was going to ask the same thing, the first week it was on....Figured some nice person would tell me to google it and find it myself.....So I did....and it is awesome like everyone says.....Definitely more than one song....Also the other live CD Any Time Now is sweet as well, they are actually opening for Dave Matthews @ Alpine Valley in WI this summer. They should have Phil Hellmuth come introduce them (being from there and since he won it).OP, this was a great post, like I said I had the exact same thought....hope you like it. I love listening to the whole CD while I play, only thing wrong w/ Crazy Game of Poker, song, is it is talking about how "I lost it all" kind of scares me. Oh well, have been up since listening to it... :-) Huskers20

hail to the victors valient hail to the conquering heroes hail hail to M I C H I G A N the Leaders and the Best
Go BLUE!

BC....being that they are playing w/ Dave Matthews it is sold out....They are playing at summerfest, I think Saturday July 9. As well as at a festival in Chicago in August which I am going to hit...Let me know what you think.

Muck Fichigan...too bad they can't beat us in football anymoreHail to Michigan, the assholes of the world!

I second the live CD is great but it is not their best collection of songs. There is another CD, I can remember the name of it but look for songs like Hey girl, sail away, Mr. Brown, City on Down, etc. Not on that live CD and i think these songs are awesomenote they are coming to raleigh/cary, as the headliner at this small amphitheater definitely going already got the tickets, The lawn section is in the front and the seats are in the back.Also , Jack Johnson is playing there thissummer, good Stuff all aroundlater

BC....being that they are playing w/ Dave Matthews it is sold out....They are playing at summerfest, I think Saturday July 9. As well as at a festival in Chicago in August which I am going to hit...Let me know what you think.
Summerfest! AWESOME! I'll be there on the 9th for sure! Are they are one of the side stages by themselves at Summerfest? Or is it a pay concert?