Easy Math And People Who Call Any Bet

So I'm a newbie around here Ive had one post so far, I lurked for a while before I registered though. So Ive got two questions, 1. is there a book or a site with an explanation thats sorta like a for dummies version of the math for pot odds and well just all the math that is needed for poker? I ask because Im really terrible with numbers in general. I have to write dates out, for example I'd write today's date as September 12, 2008 because the MM/DD/YY format gets mixed up in my head because its all two digit numbers. I'm looking for an easy sort of short cut way to do the math in my head if there is one. (Hope that makes sense)2. What do you do at a table full of people who will call any bet. They could have nothing and still call a bet but you just cant tell what they have because they will call with anything.

So I'm a newbie around here Ive had one post so far, I lurked for a while before I registered though. So Ive got two questions, 1. is there a book or a site with an explanation thats sorta like a for dummies version of the math for pot odds and well just all the math that is needed for poker? I ask because Im really terrible with numbers in general. I have to write dates out, for example I'd write today's date as September 12, 2008 because the MM/DD/YY format gets mixed up in my head because its all two digit numbers. I'm looking for an easy sort of short cut way to do the math in my head if there is one. (Hope that makes sense)
Everyone loves Wikipedia
2. What do you do at a table full of people who will call any bet. They could have nothing and still call a bet but you just cant tell what they have because they will call with anything.
Value bet well. Don't bluff.:club:
for example I'd write today's date as September 12, 2008 because the MM/DD/YY format gets mixed up in my head because its all two digit numbers. I'm looking for an easy sort of short cut way to do the math in my head if there is one. (Hope that makes sense)
if you cant do basic maths then pot odds will be hard. The very basic thing to do is take the number of cards that help you(outs) then times it by 4 when on the flop and by 2 when on the turn. example. you have :D :4hflop is :club::4h:ts Assuming your opponent has not got any hearts you have 9 clean outs. this will give you a (9x4) 36% chance of making the flush by the river.Say the turn is :D now you have a (9x2) 18% chance of hiting the flush on the river.Lets say that the pot is $300 and the bet is on the turn $100. divide these % by 100 ( 18/100 approximately = 5 ). Show as a ratio 1:5 Now divide the bet by the pot (100/300 =3) or 1:3since the odds you need are > the odds you are given , it is not correct for you to call this bet.
2. What do you do at a table full of people who will call any bet. They could have nothing and still call a bet but you just cant tell what they have because they will call with anything.
Value bet.Instead of beting top pair on the flop and checking the turn for pot control get three streets of value. If they really are calling you down with 10 high then get three streets of value with middle or bottom pair.

Oh thanks y'all. I think just about everyone one on the small tables at pokerstars is a call every bet player. Ive seen some incredibly odd play in my less than a week there. Like calling all the way down to the river with something like 6 9 with no draw or anything. Anyway onto the math its not that I cant do basic math I just cant do it quickly in my head. I was thinking maybe I could develop my own trick from an easy explanation. Im notorious for asking someone what the answer to a math problem is even though Ive figured it out in my head because Im wrong about 50% of the time. I have my own way of figuring out small problems though. Like for 54+72 Id add the 4 to the 72 to get 76 then add the 50 to that.

Ha ha ha. Actually I love that movie. As a horror movie fanatic I can genuinely say that only one movie truly scared me enough to make me wanna wet my pants and IT was... it LOLPS They all float down here Georgie. They all float.

what an interesting thread.anyway,

2. What do you do at a table full of people who will call any bet.
say player Y bets a certain range (y) where "y" is somewhere between the nuts and the nut low so that everything better than "y" is what he should be betting.say player X can't fold, so when Y bets 'y' and X is between nuts and 'y' then Y loses 1 bet, when X is between 'y' and the nut low then Y will win 1 bet.<y bet> = p(-1)+p(+1)<y bet> = (y-0)(-1)+(1-y)(1)<y bet> = 1-2y0 < 1-2yy > 1/2thus, player Y should be betting half of his hands for value.if you need the math for no limit bet sizing i can show you that... but i probably won't.
ETA colouraphobia is the fear of clowns not the fear of colors.
ETA most often means the following: Estimated Time of Arrival, E-Sektionens Teletekniska Avdelning, Earthville Travel Adventures, Eastern Training Area, Edited to Add, Eelam Tamil Association, Eesti Teadeteagentuur, Egyptian Tourist Authority, Electro-Thermal Atomizer, Electronic Target Acquisition, Electronic Tax Administration, Electronic Test Automation, Electronic Transactions Association, Electronic Transfer Account, Electronic Transportation Acquisition, Electronic Travel Aid, Electronic Travel Authority, Electronics Technicians Association, Electronics Test Area, Elektrotechnische Apparate GmbH, Elgin Teachers Association, Ellenville Teachers Association, Embedded Transport Acceleration, Embroidery Trade Association, Emergency Tire Assistance, Emergency Towing Arrangement, Emergency Transport Attendant, Employment and Training Administration, Energy Tax Act, Energy Technology Assessment, Engineering Task Assignment, Engineering Technical Assistant, Engineering Technologies Academy, Engineering Technologies Associates, Engineering Test Article, English Teachers Association, Enterprise Transaction Analysis, Enterprise Transaction Archive, Entertainment Technology Alliance, Environmental Transport Association, EOOW Training Assistant, Erosion Transport Accumulation, Estimated Time Allocation, Estimated Time Available, Estimated Time for Accomplishment, Estimated Transmitting Ability, Eternal Allegiance, Etnoteam Adriatica, Eu Te Amo, European Technical Approval, European Thyroid Association, European Tropospheric-Scatter Army, European Tugowners' Association, Euskadi Ta Askatasuna, Evangelical Training Association, Event Tracking Agent, Event Tree Analysis, Exception Time Accounting, Executive Travel Associates, Expected Time of Arrival, Experience the Adventure, Experimental Test Accelerator, Extension Travel Adjustment, External Tank Attachment, External Tank Attack, Extraterrestrial Activity, Extraterrestrial Artifact, Electronic Transactions Actbest of luck.