Official 25k Heads Up Wcoop Pool!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed in the description however that it says "there will be no byes in this event" - so I am assuming either it has to get up to 128 players or else only the first 64 will get to play.
That's the plan. If you click register, it says anybody who registered after 64 will be removed.I'll take 2. Shipped.

We are currently full at 64 players. However, stars reopened the registration, so we might get to 128. If you are still interested please post here and send as normal. If by the time of the tourney, there are only 64 players, I will send your money back to you.

We are currently full at 64 players. However, stars reopened the registration, so we might get to 128. If you are still interested please post here and send as normal. If by the time of the tourney, there are only 64 players, I will send your money back to you.
If there is enough interest but there are only 64 players in the WCOOP, it's maybe also an idea to just have a second pool?
If there is enough interest but there are only 64 players in the WCOOP, it's maybe also an idea to just have a second pool?
If there end up being 128 and none of our players make it, then no one wins!
you, uh, may want to re-read what he said there.
This. :)Just to clarify: I was thinking of the opposite situation, where there is enough interest from our side for 128 players, but there are only 64 in the actual event. In that case you could just distribute all the players twice.

asdghiqrghqngber]pWTF this filled fast. i guess my degen ass will have to find something else to gamble on

Let's do a second one since this filled so damn fast.
QFT

Apparently, there isnt enough interest for an alternate list so I shipped back money to savagerebel and theredbucket.If the event fills with 128, you will receive 2x the players you purchased.