Without a cake schedule last year they would have been a 7-9 team. They should be around that this year being that their schedule is much more difficult than last year.
Probably...though last year, they probably played one of the best games against the Patriots in the regular season.Also...does anybody know which Brown's quarterback is the only one to ever beat Ben Roethlisberger?....Joshua mother fuking Cribbs when he was at Kent and Ben was at Miami.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braylon Edwards had the 2nd most drops in the league last yr. Braylon Edwards had 4 drops last week. Kellen Winslow has played one season of injury free ball. Jamal Lewis has seen much better days. I say give DA a break.

Braylon Edwards had the 2nd most drops in the league last yr. Braylon Edwards had 4 drops last week. Kellen Winslow has played one season of injury free ball. Jamal Lewis has seen much better days. I say give DA a break.
And you know who had the most drops last year? Terrell Owens. You think he's bad? Braylon also broke yardage and TD records last year.Kellen Winslow was not injured at all last year and broke a bunch of tight end records for the Browns.And everybody says that Jamal Lewis had a great year last year.Last week DA only threw one TD-which proves my pointthat he relies on Braylon because Braylon also had a bad game.

no official bets yet but whats sundays card is shaping up to be:Tenn MLTenn under 37.5Minny MLCarolina -3Carolina over 37NYG -9 (already in earlier this week)Buff +5.5SF +8 (already in earlier this week)SF under 38Houston -4.5Pitt under 44.5, although if this line keeps dropping i might drop the game.maybe a half unit play on both Buff and SF ML's as well. Not sure yet though.

And you know who had the most drops last year? Terrell Owens. You think he's bad? Braylon also broke yardage and TD records last year.Kellen Winslow was not injured at all last year and broke a bunch of tight end records for the Browns.And everybody says that Jamal Lewis had a great year last year.Last week DA only threw one TD-which proves my pointthat he relies on Braylon because Braylon also had a bad game.
Did you watch the game? DA had a good game, if I were a Browns fan I'd be encouraged by his play, not discouraged. No one showed up to play besides DA, not Winslow, not Braylon, not the D, not J-Lew. I know TO had the most drops. I think they are good athletes that rob their QBs of lots of yards and more TDs. I don't really see how you can argue against that.So your WR, TE, and RB all had career years. And your argument is that the QB they had was hurting them? Guess who else had great years last yr, Barber, TO, Crayton, and Witten. And Moss, Welker, Stallworth. Now I'm noty saying DA is Romo or Brady, but I'm sure as hell not about to say that DA is overpaid and undeservedly got his contract. To your last point. DA had 1td. It wasn't to Braylon. I don't even know what your point is? He didn't throw more TDs and Braylon played like shit? I mean it's not like Braylon had 5 drops!But I'll leave this thread to sportsbets from now on.

It appears I will be able to afford to lose money on this NFL slate. I'm going to be on the following trio tomorrow, barring disaster:David Garrard -4.5 (4x)Jason Campbell -1 (4x)Tavaris Jackson +1 (4x)Is betting black quarterbacks contrarian? If I can stomach it, I'm going to try to play DET +3 vs. Green Bay. Depending on what I hear, I might also give Tampa Bay and Brian "The DUI Hunter" Griese a whirl laying 7 against that crappy Falcons team.Wang

It appears I will be able to afford to lose money on this NFL slate. I'm going to be on the following trio tomorrow, barring disaster:David Garrard -4.5 (4x)Jason Campbell -1 (4x)Tavaris Jackson +1 (4x)Is betting black quarterbacks contrarian? If I can stomach it, I'm going to try to play DET +3 vs. Green Bay. Depending on what I hear, I might also give Tampa Bay and Brian "The DUI Hunter" Griese a whirl laying 7 against that crappy Falcons team.Wang
awesome...lolJust got done checking the weather forecast for some of the games tomorrow. Its supposed to be windy 25+mph winds in cincy, should force both teams to run the ball, the under looks good here sitting at 37.5 between Tenn and Cincy. Tenn is also the better rushing team and has the better defense overall, ill lean toward Tenn +1. Ill lean towards the vikings and tampa also. The GB DET games me me sick but i would side with DET here also.

Tampa Bay -7.0 +104 (4)Jacksonville -4.5 +108 (4)Detroit +3.0 -105 (4)Minnesota +1.0 +101 (6)Washington -1.0 -101 (3)Washington -109 (3)Oakland +3.5 -112 (4)Okay, so I probably played this card a little too fast and loose. 28x in play on a Sunday afternoon. Yay.EDIT- THat looks soooo disgusting.

"Washington -1.0 -101 (3)Washington -109 (3)"Hey... because I'm stupid... what does that mean?Did you get the money line at -101 and again at -109 for 3 units each?Good luck today!Are the Rams the worst team in the NFL?

Early leans are:G Bay -3Wash +1Jags -4.5Tenn UNDER 37.5Dallas game... Im not allowed to play that one. But my Magic 8-Ball says McNabb will be carried off the field.
4-0-1 Yesterday3-1 todayTaking my winnings and calling it a weekend.No plays in the afternoon... just gonna bask in my 7-1-1 and watch tonight.
Now I'm noty saying DA is Romo or Brady, but I'm sure as hell not about to say that DA is overpaid and undeservedly got his contract. To your last point. DA had 1td. It wasn't to Braylon. I don't even know what your point is? He didn't throw more TDs and Braylon played like shit? I mean it's not like Braylon had 5 drops!
If you don't say he is overpaid, I'll say it for you...HE'S OVERPAID. Ask anybody in Cleveland that follows him (besides the dumb asses who write his chekcs) and they will all say it also. We were all happy that the Browns had a great year and we were all ready to jump on the DA wagon, but he really cost us the playoffs with his shitty games in the second half.And my point about DA's one TD-he only had 1 TD, which is not good, cuz Braylon played like crap. If Braylon would have played well, DA would have had a better game which proves my point that he is only good when his star is good.
I split my bet up. 3x on the Wash ML -109, 3x on Wash -1 -101.
Well.... +6 units to you then !Was a bit skeery for a bit though. What a comeback!Now I want to play tonights game.I can get 7 on Cleveland but do I dare?What really looks good is under 44.
I almost took SD today, and I would be steaming right now. They got f'ed out of a win today.
I had no action on this game but you are correct...they got robbed!That ref has more experience than most refs too.If you are unsure...you don't blow the friggin whistle. Let the play go on...check the instant replay after. But blowing the whistle SCREWED the Chargers
I almost took SD today, and I would be steaming right now. They got f'ed out of a win today.
I had them in a contest. I have a play for tonight:Browns +6 EV (2x)Browns +6.5 -110 (2x)I don't think I'm pressing. Cleveland got embarrassed last weekend, so their value should be high.

I completely agree! I feel sorry for Norv Turner. I had money on Denver and got a push out of it. I am now a fan of anybody but Denver. How about Denver going for two. Talk about throwing the ref to the wolves!! If the game goes into overtime then the ref could get off a little easier cause San Diego could still win! The way it ended will keep that bad call as the main focus. I know Denver does not care about this, nor should they, but I feel bad for him. I would have rather lost the game in regulation ( making the correct call--- fumble) or lose in ot then have that happen!What do you guys think about the 2 point try. Would you have done it? I wouldn't have.

Well.... +6 units to you then !Was a bit skeery for a bit though. What a comeback!Now I want to play tonights game.I can get 7 on Cleveland but do I dare?What really looks good is under 44.
I'm on the under at 43
I had them in a contest. I have a play for tonight:Browns +6 EV (2x)Browns +6.5 -110 (2x)I don't think I'm pressing. Cleveland got embarrassed last weekend, so their value should be high.
Yea...so what if I'm an addict. I played the UNDERS and took Cleveland +74x on the Unders1x on Cle +7
I'm on the under at 43
Good luck sir.... I hope you win !