The Well: No Not Baxter

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would win a three way royal rumble with you, Gibler, and Dapper Dan G?How much will you play me in a basketball game for?
you'll lose whitey don't bother.

I can answer a few of these!

i thought wells were meant for good poker players.
Seriously.
he's also good at basketball
Lol, no he's not
Biggest turning point that helped turn you into a winning player?
He's a winning player?
Who would win a three way royal rumble with you, Gibler, and Dapper Dan G?How much will you play me in a basketball game for?
Toss up between Gibler and MIB imo, ddg has no shot. I doubt Mike would play you 4rollz, but I would!
she's getting married
16 day honeymoon!
Meh, don't worry Grinder, cubs won't play anyone taller then 6'2
Not true, I won't play anyone taller than 6'2 that can finish with their left hand in traffic...which means I'm pretty sure I'd play Grinder.

Mike are you coming to play poker with us in the falls or is that just boose and talk?

Biggest turning point that helped turn you into a winning player?
I'm not reqlly sure...I can't really think of any "aha" moments. I think I've been a winning player for quite a while now. learning to stop messing around and to take everything seriously was probably pretty important :club:...not worrying about beats and not bing results oriented was a pretty jump too. idk..I don't think any actual plays or lines made a big turning point, just more learning how to treat poker was a big turning point. I guess meeting bkice was pretty important. he has just been such a positive influence for me and has taught me many concepts, how to disect hands, what hard work really is, etcI'm hoping the next couple months will be a big turning point because I took off this semester and I plan to play a lot ofpoker so I expect very big things
defintley not me, prob ddg..I'd have to ask them thoLOL def would not bet on myself in a basketball game
will IU football win more games than IU basketball? God i hope not
What did you have to drink last night?
Mike are you coming to play poker with us in the falls or is that just boose and talk?
Who would win a three way royal rumble with you, Gibler, and Dapper Dan G?
Aren't they all the same person?
will IU football win more games than IU basketball? God i hope not
i hope so, IU football is actually decent lol
What did you have to drink last night?
mostly beer! but wow dude, that night was nothing compared to sunday night...i have never been more drunk in my entire life...was at my sisters wedding and just kept on drinking margaritas, tequila shots, beer, champagne....totally blacked out, have no clue what happened, i really wonder wat i did to embarrass myself, apparently i was dancing a lot and just takin shots at the bar...2 guys had to take me to my hotel room apparently and my mom found one of my sandals at the bar the next morning...puked 3 times the next day!! now i feel great, just worried i did some really embarrassing stuff :club: GOOD TIMES! i do not want to ever black out again
i would love to, I think it would be a great time and hopefully i could satellite into the wpt or something. Ya, but I would have to find a cheap flight, cuz im going to buy a Wii right now and am going to be busto!!!!!
i would love to, I think it would be a great time and hopefully i could satellite into the wpt or something. Ya, but I would have to find a cheap flight, cuz im going to buy a Wii right now and am going to be busto!!!!!
Fly to Buffalo and maybe checky or chrozzo can pick you up

Why don't you ever call anymore? :club: </3 :ts </3 :Dphoto-5344copy.jpg

Your photofixing skills are definately better than mine.
<------------------I hope you can now see why my putting down your photos was really done in a tongue-in-cheek manner. Obviously with such stellar photoshop skillz as I have displayed in creating my avatar you have to admit that I am in a class of my own, rivaled (possibly) only by the likes of Picasso and Van Gogh...
<------------------I hope you can now see why my putting down your photos was really done in a tongue-in-cheek manner. Obviously with such stellar photoshop skillz as I have displayed in creating my avatar you have to admit that I am in a class of my own, rivaled (possibly) only by the likes of Picasso and Van Gogh...
If you cut off your own ear, you will be even better!
If you cut off your own ear, you will be even better!
I cut 'em both off. And just to show that one-eared freak who's boss, I cut my nose off too.