3 Handed 2/4 Pl What To Do

(Omaha Pot Limit, $2/$4) Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Mesisca ($170 in chips) Seat 2: Kilagus ($300 in chips) Seat 3: DirkDirka ($250 in chips) Kilagus: posts small blind $2 DirkDirka: posts big blind $4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Mesisca [Ah 3h 3s 4s]Mesisca: raises $6 to $10 Kilagus: foldsDirkDirka: calls $6*** FLOP *** [9h Jh Tc]DirkDirka: bets pot $24Mesisca: calls $24 *** TURN *** [9h Jh Tc] [3d] (pot now $72)DirkDirka: bets pot $72Mesisca: ?????????????????Ok so its 3-handed live cash game, I tried my best to make the hand clear, my read on this player is he has been tight for 3-handed but doesn’t try and be tricky about his hand. He is obviously representing a straight but his pot bet on the flop could just as well be a set, and by me just calling he assumes he is ahead. Now I hit a set and the nut flush draw, what should my action be on this turn? Any other comments about the hand would be appreciated as well.

3 9s, 3 js, 3 ts, 1 3, 8 hearts = 18 outs.i'd probably have folded the flop because if you put him on the straight you'll be chasing with just a bare nut flush draw and it's pretty likely that if you ship it in on the turn you're gonna be getting your money in behind.

Yeah with your stack size and the money in the pot already I think we go broke here. The only thing we don't want him to have is a set. If he has a naked straight we're 42ish% to win. If he has like KQJT, we're not loving it so much, but he would have re-raised pre with that specific holding most likely.

the villain's donkbet into a preflop raiser on a flop that should lead to a c-bet almost every time doesn't exactly scream strength to me unless he's taken this line with monsters before. peeling the flop is fine, imo, but when he fires another bullet it's kind of a "shit maybe he does have it" spot, but now we're priced in to go with it and not really that far behind a str8, so i shove and pray. if he doesn't have pair cards to go with his straight, we're not that bad off at all.the weird part about this hand, though, is that we look a LOT like some sort of naked flush draw here when we just call the flop, so he's going to fire pretty much any non-flush turn if he's a decent player. we could actually be good here a fair amount of the time, as 2p should take his line as well based on how we've played the hand.