Kk Vs A Solid Reg 200bbs Deep

Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN): $111.00SB: $222.50BB: $63.45UTG: $23.55CO: $55.80Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with K :D K :D2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, SB raises to $6, 1 fold, Hero calls $4.25Flop: ($12.50) 2 :club: Q :ts 2 :4h(2 players)SB bets $8, Hero raises to $26, SB raises to $50.50, Hero raises to $105 all inVillain is a solid reg, running at 25/16/4 over 300 hands. Villain has a fairly high 3bet % of 7. Villain has been raising a lot of my lp raises, most of which I have folded. Villain's biggest weakness is that he over defends his blinds to steals. Fold to steal from the sb and bb are 64% and 52% respectively, and he's 3 betting from the blinds a lot of those times - around 16-17%. Also his continuation bet% is very high, 88%.I have a feeling that villain thinks that I may be getting frustrated with him 3 betting me, so I might be trying to play back at him so his flop 3bet could be very wide imo. The only hand I'm worried about is QQ or AA, which if he has then good for him. I think villain shows upwith AQ, JJ, TT, diamond draws and other random holdings that he's bluffing me with here a lot more.

why no 4 bet pre?
Because his 3 bet% from the blinds against a steal attempt is extremely wide. If I 4 bet I'm folding out the majority of his range.
Villain is a solid reg, running at 25/16/4 over 300 hands. Villain has a fairly high 3bet % of 7. Villain has been raising a lot of my lp raises, most of which I have folded. Villain's biggest weakness is that he over defends his blinds to steals. Fold to steal from the sb and bb are 64% and 52% respectively, and he's 3 betting from the blinds a lot of those times - around 16-17%. Also his continuation bet% is very high, 88%.I have a feeling that villain thinks that I may be getting frustrated with him 3 betting me, so I might be trying to play back at him so his flop 3bet could be very wide imo. The only hand I'm worried about is QQ or AA, which if he has then good for him. I think villain shows upwith AQ, JJ, TT, diamond draws and other random holdings that he's bluffing me with here a lot more.
love that you didn't four bet herehonestly you have totally analyzed this hand yourself and played it perfectly imo.

I'm tempted to say standard, but thats only given your excellent reads and attention to villain and the hand. So what I'm actually gonna do is call you out on your real intention of this post and that is - NICE BRAG, WP.

Do you use any stat tools for these %? I am tempted to try poker online all natural (no tools/calculators), though I play to win, i also play to be equally good Live as online..So how do you guys get these stats? By keeping tabs on people manually?

Do you use any stat tools for these %? I am tempted to try poker online all natural (no tools/calculators), though I play to win, i also play to be equally good Live as online..So how do you guys get these stats? By keeping tabs on people manually?
I use a tracking device along with a hud. The hud will display the stats that I have configured for it.Without reads/history/stats I'm 4 betting preflop every time.
I have a feeling that villain thinks that I may be getting frustrated with him 3 betting me
If I 4 bet I'm folding out the majority of his range.
Those statements are little contradictional. Or you have too narrow 4bet range.
I'm tempted to say standard
Flatting 3bet with KK 200bb deep is std (granted, we're IP)?
Those statements are little contradictional. Or you have too narrow 4bet range.Flatting 3bet with KK 200bb deep is std (granted, we're IP)?
Not necessarily, just because villain might think I'm getting frustrated with him doesn't mean he's stacking off with his entire 3bet range, which is very wide here. He is however betting nearly his entire range on the flop.
though I play to win
Dammit, that's where i've been going wrong.NH, excellent writeup too, especially the reason for not 4betting
Does anyone advocate calling the 3bet on the flop and getting it in on the turn?
Normally no but given the read you have on your opponent if thats how you are gonna get him to pay you off do it.Did you get to showdown???