Ncaa Football- Week 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So everyone's taking Tennessee...What would Wang do?
Yeah, what happened to this thread while I was gone? Jesus. Last time I take a weekend vacation during football season. I leaned UCLA, but passed after my Rutgers bet exploded in my face.
Tenn got simply out coached in this game. They had a key turnover in the 3rd quarter inside the 5 when they could have made the score 21-7, but instead the RB fumbled gave the bruins new life. They made adjustments with thier qb having him throw short passes instead of him airing a few out like he did in the first half. If you noticed in the first half UCLA coach wall all over his shit about throwing deep telling him there are guys open underneath...second half he found them. We made 0 defensive adjustments to this and simply refused to blitz which made no sense. Staying in a zone against Norm Chow the entire game was a mistake. Our veteran O-line couldnt contain the DT's and pick up the blitzes of UCLA (surprising to me acutally), and we never moved out qb out of the pocket so they never needed to adjust thier defense. If this is something that Tenn is relying on for the entire season they are in big trouble in the SEC.
What? See you guys week two (next thread down!)
Yeah, what happened to this thread while I was gone? Jesus. Last time I take a weekend vacation during football season. I leaned UCLA, but passed after my Rutgers bet exploded in my face. What? See you guys week two (next thread down!)
Im confused on what you dont understand about my analysis after the game?