UTG- 26/10/3.9 over 330 hand, low c-bet %BB- unknownCO 20/6/2.7 over 170 handsPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (7 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)SB ($111.65)BB ($152.25)UTG ($197)MP1 ($199)MP2 ($198)CO ($195)Moneyball ($208.05)Preflop: Moneyball is Button with 8 :club: , 7 :ts . UTG raises to $6, 2 folds, CO calls $6, Moneyball calls $6, 1 fold, BB calls $4.Flop: ($25) 6 :D , 5 :5c , 4 :D(4 players)BB bets $2, UTG raises to $12, CO raises to $36, Moneyball raises to $126, BB folds, UTG folds, CO calls $90.Pretty sure I have to pop this. Not sure about bet sizing though.Turn: ($291) 6 :D(2 players)CO checks, Moneyball checks.River: ($291) J :4h(2 players)CO bets $63 (All-In), Moneyball calls $63.I think I played the hand pretty terribly from the turn on. I think it would be best to check the turn and fold the river because I think his range is pretty much always a set or maybe 65 of clubs. Also a non zero chance of a combo draw, 54s or maybe the same hand, but I think theres a very good chance he folds 54s on the flop and pushes with a combo or 87s. I dont think hes playing hands that could make worse straights preflop.Also if I decided I would call the river getting the sick price I should have pushed the turn just to get value from the combo draw.Thoughts on the whole hand are welcome.

Flop looks good. Bit odd he wouldn't shove the flop and leave himself $63 back, surely he knows you're calling a shove there. The ONLY hand he flats with is 65 but can you really put him square on one hand? The turn is a hideous card for you (especially given your read). But were you ever folding getting that price? Once he checks I'd put him in, because theres no river you're folding, except a 6.

The turn and river play matters precisely 0%, he has $63 behind in a $291 pot after calling a 4-bet on the flop, whatever you do it doesn't matter because the money's going in

This is a no-brainer call on the river.However, I can't imagine myself not shoving the turn. Sure, he could have flopped a set or two pair and filled up, but you can't worry about those two scenarios for $63 more into $291. Checking the turn is a huge mistake IMO though because you are giving too many hands a chance to catch up (flush draw, or any PP that trips or another 6 on river). Let's say he is on a flush draw - he shouldn't fold his $63 into $291, even with only one card to come. Make him committ the last of his chips right there. If you don't and the river is a blank he could still fold, but if he connects his flush you are priced into a call. Major advantage for his position.Push the turn this time, and the next 100 times you are in this same scenario. Definitely +EV.I am interested to see the outcome of this hand though.

This is a no-brainer call on the river.However, I can't imagine myself not shoving the turn. Sure, he could have flopped a set or two pair and filled up, but you can't worry about those two scenarios for $63 more into $291. Checking the turn is a huge mistake IMO though because you are giving too many hands a chance to catch up (flush draw, or any PP that trips or another 6 on river). Let's say he is on a flush draw - he shouldn't fold his $63 into $291, even with only one card to come. Make him committ the last of his chips right there. If you don't and the river is a blank he could still fold, but if he connects his flush you are priced into a call. Major advantage for his position.Push the turn this time, and the next 100 times you are in this same scenario. Definitely +EV.I am interested to see the outcome of this hand though.
He had 55 and yeah I should have pushed the turn.

There was no way to get away from, or play that hand better or worse, you got stuck in a trapped hand where he was going to get his money in no matter what. Even if he puts you on a straight he'll take a stab at filling up. I think he was probably trying to get cute on the turn. hoping to get you in right there. so had you pushed there you still would feel the same way. You would ask How could I have played this better to win?? Well you just werent going to win. He would have seen the turn to the end of the world given your depth in chips, had both of you been deeper in stacks you might bet him off it, but it would have been hard.

Tough hand Moneyball16...I can't see you getting away from this hand based on the action on the flop. The only other way I could see playing this hand would have been to smooth call the flop after a bet, raise, and re-raise. Not because you could have been behind (with the nuts) at that point, but this would have controlled the pot size and kept you from being priced in later. Let's say you just call, the original bettor folds and the original raiser calls. Now you are 3-handed to the turn and can legitimately be concerned about a flush draw and a set. If something like the Ac (or any non-pairing / non-heart) peels off on the turn, you push regardless of the action in front of you (the set may do this for you first). But let's assume though that the 6s is the turn card as it was, you could potentially get off your hand at this point because you are less invested in the pot. If he pushed he would be betting $153 into $133, with you only having invested $42 so far. Marginal decision for some, easy decision for others. My guess is that the boat will likely check the turn (as he did) and bet the river for value. If you don’t feel like you can lay it down you end up finding out for a cheaper price.All being said... tough turn for you. Why doesn’t a blank ever peel off on the turn there?!?!?!? Better luck next time.