Joe The Pro Episode Hitler

Hi everyone. it's been awhile. I haven't posted my lastest video b/c i've been working with deuces cracked and wasn't sure if that was considered spamming. but for my lastest episode it's on youtube only since i've done something different and it used a clip from a german movie called der untergang. if you watch youtube there are a bunch of these out where they resub it to whatever they like in a humourous way (xbox live, wow, poker).

pre clip info: nio nio = account on ub that was banned for being able to see the opponents cards. cornell fiji is a moderator on 2+2 that was supposed to do a straight swap of cash to internet cash but instead gambled it all away live and didn't pay (30k).
Kind of sick of these hitler videos but it was nice, and the pimping out his bitches part made it all worth while.
I for one, have never seen the Hitler movie or videos made with it. So for me it was all new and I LOLED pretty hard at this vid....Like usual, well played Joe :club:"If your winrate is less than 6BB/100 hands you need to leave the room NOW...." :ts