Don't Call For Cards In The Chat Box.

Hello Ex_Matt - We are writing to warn you that your chat on 2008/08/14 violatesPokerStars policy.Please be advised that repeated violations will result in the suspension of your chat privilege. The PokerStars chat facility is intended for communicationbetween players. Advertising, flooding/spamming, and otheruses which make it difficult for players is against the Card Room Rules. Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Abuse and other disruptions to the games takes away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be tolerated. We thank you for your cooperation. Regards, PokerStars Chat Moderation Team The following chat was observedJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJfUFcsfdsgfdgdfgdfhddfhdahdfhdfhfhdf

wow, that sucks I know I done that a few times. someone at the final table must not like you guys

Hello Ex_Matt - We are writing to warn you that your chat on 2008/08/14 violatesPokerStars policy.Please be advised that repeated violations will result in the suspension of your chat privilege. The PokerStars chat facility is intended for communicationbetween players. Advertising, flooding/spamming, and otheruses which make it difficult for players is against the Card Room Rules. Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Abuse and other disruptions to the games takes away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be tolerated. We thank you for your cooperation. Regards, PokerStars Chat Moderation Team The following chat was observedJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJfUFcsfdsgfdgdfgdfhddfhdahdfhdfhfhdf
The two lines highlighted in red offended me, so I reported you.

I also don't recommend to wish someone he would die of aids which got a friend of mine 3 hours of chat ban. 3 HOURS !! I mean i got a month chat banned for saying f*ck you and stuff.

You make absolutely zero sense.
Vtlaxer where does that not make sense if they got reported. duh, cause I have never been reported for doing thatand please stop ripping every comment I make apart thank you
Vtlaxer where does that not make sense if they got reported. duh, cause I have never been reported for doing thatand please stop ripping every comment I make apart thank you
qft,back off my girl