New Hammond Horseshoe Poker Room

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starting with 25BBs (after add-on) is a good structure now?
Compared to others that I have been in, yes. And there is a lot of dead money.I've been in a tourney where you start with like 2000 and blinds are 50/100.But tbh, I thought blinds were going to start at 50/100.
Steve ( Huskers) and I are in for tomorrow night Gallo. See ya there. The 26th is not good for me. Gonna be on a Caribbean cruise. Weeeeeeeee.cubs44 and 99 let me know if you wanna ride down.
I can't make this, I forgot I switched with someone and work until 9.Prob in for the 26th. Have a basketball and your wallet ready.
I can't make this, I forgot I switched with someone and work until 9.Prob in for the 26th. Have a basketball and your wallet ready.
LOL @ Basketball.Ok, I won't kick anything on the 26th if I can come :)As for the 27th, can't we get the UFC on tv? That'd be sweet.Made 100 at the Shoe, so I should be in tomorrow, even though that structure is shit, seriously.
Gee thats like $40 an hour
Well, I did get called down with Ace high on my only big bluff of the day, which was completely good. But he decided he wanted to call and see what I had. Then I folded AA on a KQss board, which was probably bad. So probably should've been like 100/hr.

Sorry Kurt no 20% for you.76<88Well, I think the tourney went pretty well and the structure didn't seem that bad, I hope. It was good seeing Suited, Lefty and Huskers. Hope you guys had a good time.And no one was shot.

Sorry Kurt no 20% for you.76<88Well, I think the tourney went pretty well and the structure didn't seem that bad, I hope. It was good seeing Suited, Lefty and Huskers. Hope you guys had a good time.And no one was shot.
You know how I know you're lying?
Good time big fella. Thanks for the invite.Glad they enforce the no smoking law. I had to throw my clothes in the garbage.
Good time big fella. Thanks for the invite.Glad they enforce the no smoking law. I had to throw my clothes in the garbage.
WHAT?I thought you liked my cigar smoke... :club:
Oh well. I just wish my cards gave me even a little chance to play. The one deck made it even slower, so it was pretty unavoidable.
QFT. It was bad once I left.
WHAT? I thought you liked my cigar smoke... :club:
Nothing better than a good cigar my Obama loving friend.Had I known smoing was allowed I would have brought a nice Avo.This was a hardcore cigarette smoking crowd aka lighting a second one as the first one is thown on the floor and distinguished with the steel toe work boot.
Oh well. I just wish my cards gave me even a little chance to play. The one deck made it even slower, so it was pretty unavoidable.QFT. It was bad once I left.
Just glad you made it home safe. :club:
Nothing better than a good cigar my Obama loving friend.Had I known smoing was allowed I would have brought a nice Avo.This was a hardcore cigarette smoking crowd aka lighting a second one as the first one is thown on the floor and distinguished with the steel toe work boot.
You know, I totally forgot to tell you to bring cigars.It was funny though when you said, "I thought smoking was banned in Chicago." And I said, "This is the southside." :ts:D
Any pics of this cardroom yet? You guys make is sound like its pretty nice. I would like to see it.
They're not a big fan of picture taking for some reason.... but I found this one...0eeb2075af53.jpg
Yea, it's fun
Thanks for the detailed info. lolAnyway, was just told that it's gonna be $25 and all you can drink until 1am.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!