Me (SB) ($800)Button ( $900) older guy, but still reasonably aggressiveMP1 ( $250)6h 6dUTG+1 raises to $25, 4 callers including meFlop ( $125)7s 6s 2scheck, MP1 bets $65, button calls, I reraise to $225, MP3 calls (all in) (Read for not that strong), button reraises all in.$575 for $1250.Is this a thin fold or thin call?

I'm pretty sure the button has a flush like every time. HU I think we still need to call, but the problem is you're up against a made hand and some of your outs are probably being stolen.I say thin fold... ok, yes, i folded a flopped set (not really but I'd like to pretend I'd have the strength to).

Me (SB) ($800)Button ( $900) older guy, but still reasonably aggressiveMP1 ( $250)6h 6dUTG+1 raises to $25, 4 callers including meFlop ( $125)7s 6s 2scheck, MP1 bets $65, button calls, I reraise to $225, MP3 calls (all in) (Read for not that strong), button reraises all in.$575 for $1250.Is this a thin fold or thin call?
instacall. the ranges here are MUCH broader than you think.

I'd have to call barring any reads on the button although I wouldn't like it. Naked As, overpairs, combo draws, 22 are all in their ranges. The only hand that really kills you is 77 as you have redraws to the boat if the flopped flush is out there.

You're almost never calling with the best hand here.That said, you're getting like 2.5:1 in a 3 way pot with middle set for a 350bb pot. ARRRR EEEEEEEEN TIME TO HIT A BOAT.

You gotta call here.You're completely ****ed only very, very rarely.You're around break even a lot.Sometimes you're ahead, in which case a fold is horrible.

So... do we think the other players have just completely whiffed this board or something to not steal our outs?Also, please note that the button called a bet then shoved over the top with an already all in player... from an old guy... this is never not a flush and rarely not the nut flushAm I the only one who sees that?

So... do we think the other players have just completely whiffed this board or something to not steal our outs?Also, please note that the button called a bet then shoved over the top with an already all in player... from an old guy... this is never not a flush and rarely not the nut flushAm I the only one who sees that?
Why does this matter? If he has the 34 flush or the nut flush, we're still drawing to the same hand. We have to make a full house the majority of the time. Given that we have middle set, we're almost never drawing dead and we're getting 2.5:1 on a little better than a 2:1 proposition. How can we fold? I mean, unless we're up against 76 and the nut flush where we are still 4:1 to win the pot, which is basically the worst situation apart from 77 > 66, then we have to get the monies in.We'd have to basically have stone reads to fold this imo.
we still call. do u c y?
I'd have to call barring any reads on the button although I wouldn't like it. Naked As, overpairs, combo draws, 22 are all in their ranges. The only hand that really kills you is 77 as you have redraws to the boat if the flopped flush is out there.
Only reason I asked. It's close and I call if he turns the nut flush up I call, but does he have 77 here enough to fold. I guess it's thin either way so it really doesn't matter?