Ok so i downloaded the software yesterday. It wouldnt let me enter my fulltilt Id in the settings window on the texas holdem tab. The boxes are greyed out and I can not enter anything, nor is the search function working for me. I figured this was because you need to purchase it before it will actually work. So i did and entered the codes and it still wont work.How do I enter my account Id in there so I can get this started for me? The database and everything was created successfully, i just cant seem to get this going. Thanks alot guys, and like I said ill send someone 5 bucks on tilt if they can help me out with this as PT support hasnt contacted me back.

Have you imported any hands? I think you have to import hands and then choose from the available list of screen names. Hope this helps.
Well I'm a new user and thus don't have any hands to import.
You have to play some hands so that the database has something to go by. Once you play some hands you will be able to select your SN.
then load up a table, start playing, then import hands and boom, there ya go.SBriand Thanks.
then load up a table, start playing, then import hands and boom, there ya go.SBriand Thanks.
Thanks guys. I have other problems I believe. One question though if you guys know much about PT. My girlfriend took a sudden interest in poker and was awarded rakeback! lolanyways i wanted pt for her account on ft. I paid for it with paypal which has both of our names and emails on it, yet since mine are primary it now says my pt is registered in my name, however i have it set up now with her screen name. Sicne they dont allow sharing will they say something about this, since the names dont match. Or is it just a matter of only using one account on the pt, doesnt really matter what the name is. Thanks.
Thanks guys. I have other problems I believe. One question though if you guys know much about PT. My girlfriend took a sudden interest in poker and was awarded rakeback! lolanyways i wanted pt for her account on ft. I paid for it with paypal which has both of our names and emails on it, yet since mine are primary it now says my pt is registered in my name, however i have it set up now with her screen name. Sicne they dont allow sharing will they say something about this, since the names dont match. Or is it just a matter of only using one account on the pt, doesnt really matter what the name is. Thanks.
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here but, if you have PT3 on a computer, it will load all of the saved hh on the computer, regardless of what screenname they were logged under. Then in PT3 you can add "her" account as an alias so it shows them as being played by the same person . Or you could just leave it be search her sn within pt3 to show her stats. Pt3 could give a shit who's name is on the accounts as long as you only install it on 2 computers that you own.
Results?Make sure you have your poker client set to save all of your HHs so PT can import the
haha, sadly this little problem right here was what drove me insane for 45 minutes after downloading PT3.
As of right now you can get PT3 beta and wont have to pay for it for 60 days.
Unless your dumb like me and think its not working because you need to pay for it... and then buy it... only to realize all you needed to do was manually load a hand history so I could set up my FT ID. Now I have paid for it and have problems with the HUD coming out my AsS