Poker Site Not Paying Out

What can you do if a poker site doesnt pay out your winnings? I cashed out via wire transfer over a month ago on a certaiin poker site, they keep saying it'll be in my bank by a certain date but it never is. Is there anything i can do if they dont pay out?

What can you do if a poker site doesnt pay out your winnings? I cashed out via wire transfer over a month ago on a certaiin poker site, they keep saying it'll be in my bank by a certain date but it never is. Is there anything i can do if they dont pay out?
once they send it to their processors its out of their hands, you just have to wait for it.

It's not like u cash out on stars, it's one of these small poker sites. When u cashout u have to request it. then they "process" it. Ive only cashed out small off there via cheques as their minimum wire transfer cashout used to be $2000. But i built my bankroll on there from $25 to the $1800 i cashed out. IF i dont get my money (theyre ignoring my emails now) is there actually anything i can do?

It's not like u cash out on stars, it's one of these small poker sites. When u cashout u have to request it. then they "process" it. Ive only cashed out small off there via cheques as their minimum wire transfer cashout used to be $2000. But i built my bankroll on there from $25 to the $1800 i cashed out. IF i dont get my money (theyre ignoring my emails now) is there actually anything i can do?
If you want to let people know what site it is that might be helpful as there are small sites out there that aren't really quick at paying out money.If you aren't comfortable doing so publically you can send me a Private Message and with the details of your situation and I'll let you know what I know about the site you're dealing with.Bank wires aren't perfect and sometimes can be a pain to trace, especially if the wire has to go through multiple places before hitting your bank.
deposit on pokerstars. wash. rinse. and repeat.

Sounds like Bugsy's Club. I recently cashed out my entire roll from there due to lack of games and slow withdrawal payments. I just received the 2nd to last cashout a couple days ago that I requested, and it took over a month to receive (even though they claim it will take 4-10 days).Bob's right, they use a bank wire system that goes through a couple different processors before it gets to you.

it is bugsysclub. after the the rumours the site was closing down and the whole system crashing in 2 of the 3k bounty hunters (their biggest tourney) and they were blaming everyones internext connections i just took everything off. Well im trying to, theyre ignoring all my emails now.

• 3 weeks later...

OP, did you get this sorted yet? I've been waiting since 6/20 (6.5 weeks) for my final and largest cashout. This is the latest email I received, today:Hi XxxxxxWe have contacted our bank who are looking into the whereabouts of this wire and we will let you know as soon as they get back to us.Please accept our apologies for the delay and inconvenience.Best regardsHelen

OP, did you get this sorted yet? I've been waiting since 6/20 (6.5 weeks) for my final and largest cashout. This is the latest email I received, today:Hi XxxxxxWe have contacted our bank who are looking into the whereabouts of this wire and we will let you know as soon as they get back to us.Please accept our apologies for the delay and inconvenience.Best regardsHelen
If Helen can't figure it out, you should go straight to Bugsy. It is, after all, his club.
BugsysClub is where I initially grinded freerolls and micros to build my bankroll haha. Only cashed out through check there.
BugsysClub is where I initially grinded freerolls and micros to build my bankroll... And then promptly lost it by assuming that I *actually* knew how to play poker. As a plus, I never needed to experience their cashout headaches.
BugsysClub is where I initially grinded freerolls and micros to build my bankroll... And then promptly lost it by assuming that I *actually* knew how to play poker. As a plus, I never needed to experience their cashout headaches.
I have old hand histories saved in my blog from .02/.05 and .05/.10 at Bugsys 1.5 years ago when I started. I was pretty awesome imo.
  • 3 weeks later...

The latest:From: Tom via RT (cashout@bugsysclub.com)Sent: Fri 8/22/08 11:26 AMReply-to: cashout@bugsysclub.comHi XxxxxxWe are sincerely sorry for the delay with your wire and anyinconvenience this may have caused you. We are no longer able to send wires from our bank account in TheNetherlands, we therefore have to send the funds from our bank in Malta.However we first need to send the funds from The Netherlands to Malta tothen send them on to you. This whole process has taken much longer thanwe originally anticipatedRest assured you wire will be included in next weeks batch of paymentsfrom Malta which will be processed next Thursday 28th August. Pleaseallow 4-5 working days for the funds to credit your account. Can youemail us to confirm once you have received the funds. If you have anyfurther queries please do not hesitate to contact us.Best regards,Tom

• 2 weeks later...
why play anywhere but stars / ftp??This isn't the bonus whoring age anymore so it isn't wise to involve money with smaller poker sites.
FYP, i suck at stars lol