The Official Royal Oak Fearsome Beavers Thread

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Letesu vs TOR Letesu vs TOR Letesu vs TOR Letesu vs TOR Letesu vs TOR Letesu vs TOR

I like how Dale is just going to make both of our lineups for our game tonight.

Im pretty sure if we ask, Dale would run the whole FCHL for us, set lineups, make trades, free agent pickups....

sorry Steve. Im bored out of my mind right now, put everything at work aside for a particular project for today, and I got postponed.

Now lots of time on my hand as I wait til 7pm, so Im just looking for anything. lol

lets make a trade!

sorry Steve. Im bored out of my mind right now, put everything at work aside for a particular project for today, and I got postponed.

Now time on my hands as I wait til 7pm, so Im just looking for anything. lol

lets make a trade!

Lol I have nothing of value on my poopy team.

I like how Dale is just going to make both of our lineups for our game tonight.

Im pretty sure if we ask, Dale would run the whole FCHL for us, set lineups, make trades, free agent pickups....

• Like 1

When I checked your lineup yesterday, you didn't have Saad in.. was going to post earlier to get Saad in, but I didn't have time to look at numbers and didn't know who to take out... lol. 2A for him though. I thought maybe take Turris out, but he scored your goal, so what do I know.

• 4 weeks later...

See... should I play O'Reilly to counteract the Eichel/Okposo combo???? These are serious concerns.

First 2 Buffalo goals were scored and assisted on exclusively by ROFB/Toronto Rocket players.

Of course, I sat O'Reilly, so I'm missing an assist.

• 3 weeks later...

The ROFB are pleased to welcome Ryan Kesler to the team after the GM spent a sleepless night wondering if the fit was good. We also say goodbye to Mark Letetsu and Simon Despres to make room for Ryan financially. We hope Simon cools his head off soon and can get back on the ice.