Full Tilt Adds Cash Pickup Option For Withdrawl

Is there a fee with the Cash Pickup option?I have had nothing but problems with FT and withdrawls recently, I waited 3 weeks got no check, complained to them in a bunch of emails and then to make up for it they gave me $100 bonus dollars. Pretty hard to clear when I'm trying to take off all of my money from their site. Scam Artists.Ps I gave up on the check and decided to keep playing. won a tourney and destroying the cash games. I guess they gave me the anti-doomswitch for my compaining. and yeah I know (obv brag)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a fee with the Cash Pickup option?I have had nothing but problems with FT and withdrawls recently, I waited 3 weeks got no check, complained to them in a bunch of emails and then to make up for it they gave me $100 bonus dollars. Pretty hard to clear when I'm trying to take off all of my money from their site. Scam Artists.Ps I gave up on the check and decided to keep playing. won a tourney and destroying the cash games. I guess they gave me the anti-doomswitch for my compaining. and yeah I know (obv brag)
No fee and I got my last withdrawl in 12 hours.I won't even go into how pissed I am still waiting for a check though. Use cash pickup.

Ok FT had problems with withdraws, they put every ones $$$ back into their account, gave a $100 bonus plus an extra $100 into the account and said its ok to withdraw again. So its been 3 weeks and still no check :club: Has anyone recieved a check from them yet????

Ok FT had problems with withdraws, they put every ones $$$ back into their account, gave a $100 bonus plus an extra $100 into the account and said its ok to withdraw again. So its been 3 weeks and still no check :club: Has anyone recieved a check from them yet????
I have. After 13 business days. Cash pickup is the way to go.....although mine are taking much longer than 12 hours.....I usually get the confirmation email with the reference number in 2-3 days.
Day 15 today.Nothing.They gave me some more BS about proccessor issues and they haven't responded to their question. (I insisted they call them up and see WTF is going on)
Anybody know if they process cash pickups on the weekend? I've had one "processing" since Saturday.
Yep I usually do them on Friday but I've done one on Saturday and it processed through for me to pickup on Sunday

FINALLY A FREAKING RESOLUTION!! I've been waiting on this money for probably 7 weeks if you combine the first cashout, then I got a simliar email 3 weeks later, tried it yet again, and now this one for another month or so. Ridiculous! Never using anything but Cash Pickup from now on.Dear Suited_Up,Unfortunately, you were among a group of players affected by a problem with recent check withdrawals: DATE: 11 July 2008TRANSFER NUMBER: AW3ZOM3AMOUNT: $400000000.00Your withdrawal amount will be returned to your Full Tilt Poker account immediately. We acknowledge that these continued issues with check withdrawals are unacceptable and sincerely apologize for this event and any inconvenience it has caused.In order to deliver your funds to you in the quickest and most reliable manner, we ask that you re-submit your withdrawal request using one of the following withdrawal methods: 1. Cash Pickup: Please allow 1-3 business days processing time for the funds to be available for pickup. For more on this very convenient service visit: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/withdrawal-cash-pickup2. Secure check via courier mail: In order to expedite the delivery of your funds, we will be couriering any check request made over the next 3 weeks. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing and a further 3-5 business days for courier delivery. Please be advised that these are estimations only and your funds may arrive shortly before or after the designated time frame. We want to assure you that despite the processing problems you’ve experienced with your recent check requests, any check request you make in the future will be handled by a reliable processor.As a token of our appreciation for your patience in this matter, we will be crediting your Full Tilt Poker account with $25 within the next 24 hours. Should you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience and understanding. Sincerely, Full Tilt Poker Support

FINALLY A FREAKING RESOLUTION!! I've been waiting on this money for probably 7 weeks if you combine the first cashout, then I got a simliar email 3 weeks later, tried it yet again, and now this one for another month or so. Ridiculous! Never using anything but Cash Pickup from now on.Dear Suited_Up,Unfortunately, you were among a group of players affected by a problem with recent check withdrawals: DATE: 11 July 2008TRANSFER NUMBER: AW3ZOM3AMOUNT: $400000000.00Your withdrawal amount will be returned to your Full Tilt Poker account immediately. We acknowledge that these continued issues with check withdrawals are unacceptable and sincerely apologize for this event and any inconvenience it has caused.In order to deliver your funds to you in the quickest and most reliable manner, we ask that you re-submit your withdrawal request using one of the following withdrawal methods: 1. Cash Pickup: Please allow 1-3 business days processing time for the funds to be available for pickup. For more on this very convenient service visit: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/withdrawal-cash-pickup2. Secure check via courier mail: In order to expedite the delivery of your funds, we will be couriering any check request made over the next 3 weeks. Please allow 1-3 business days for processing and a further 3-5 business days for courier delivery. Please be advised that these are estimations only and your funds may arrive shortly before or after the designated time frame. We want to assure you that despite the processing problems you’ve experienced with your recent check requests, any check request you make in the future will be handled by a reliable processor.As a token of our appreciation for your patience in this matter, we will be crediting your Full Tilt Poker account with $25 within the next 24 hours. Should you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your continued patience and understanding. Sincerely, Full Tilt Poker Support
yeah I had two checks pending. one came and the other (the one for more money) was delayed and is being refunded. And I am getting a credit to my account. I am also still waiting for a cash pickup withdrawal I made sunday afternoon. I am so heated at FTP right now.
yeah I had two checks pending. one came and the other (the one for more money) was delayed and is being refunded. And I am getting a credit to my account. I am also still waiting for a cash pickup withdrawal I made sunday afternoon. I am so heated at FTP right now.
Wow, that's really weird the Cash pickup is taking that long. Mine have usually been like 12-24 hours.
Got the same email. Let us know about the cash pickup. I think i'll wait a day or two before doing the cash pickup
I've used it twice, Highly recommend it.
Got the same email. Let us know about the cash pickup. I think i'll wait a day or two before doing the cash pickup
I put my request in on Saturday. Confirmation came today. Picked up the money with no problems.
Wow, that's really weird the Cash pickup is taking that long. Mine have usually been like 12-24 hours.
Maybe you get it quicker because it comes from Chicago and you live there? I doubt thats it but who knows. Now they are saying you can only request a cash pickup every 3 days. So I have to wait until Saturday to re-cashout the money I did not get from a previous check withdrawal. GAH!!!!!!!
Maybe you get it quicker because it comes from Chicago and you live there? I doubt thats it but who knows. Now they are saying you can only request a cash pickup every 3 days. So I have to wait until Saturday to re-cashout the money I did not get from a previous check withdrawal. GAH!!!!!!!
Geez.Well, I finally got the money put back into my account this morning though. Immediately = 20 hours or so.
Geez.Well, I finally got the money put back into my account this morning though. Immediately = 20 hours or so.
same it took them almost a full day to credit my account with the check money and then another five hours to credit my account with the 100 dollar apology bonus.So now I wait until Saturday to do another cash pick up.....which means I will have my money on Weds next week probably. Sigh.
Do you need to fax in id and stuff the first time you do this?
I don't think I've ever had to send them anything. Unless I did it back in the day, but I don't think so.

I had to send them a photocopy of my drivers license before they would send me a check. I dont think that matters for cash pickup since you will have to show the clerk at the moneygram place your license or passport to get the funds.SuitedUp,I just sent Full Tilt an email asking them to waive the three day waiting period for my next cash pickup in light of the fact that I have been waiting for almost a month for this money. We shall see what they say.

I had to send them a photocopy of my drivers license before they would send me a check. I dont think that matters for cash pickup since you will have to show the clerk at the moneygram place your license or passport to get the funds.SuitedUp,I just sent Full Tilt an email asking them to waive the three day waiting period for my next cash pickup in light of the fact that I have been waiting for almost a month for this money. We shall see what they say.
It'll take them 3 days to answer.But what's this waiting period? Is it something they specifically mentioned?