The Music On Pokerroad Radio

Was just wondering if any of you guys knew the names of some of the songs Ali, Joe, Gavin, etc. use on the show. Like the "Who the hell is this, emailing me, at 11:26." I found the win with an Ace High song on youtube, but didn't know if anyone know of some of the others. Thanks.

I know the lead in to Cash Plays is by a french group called Justice. Thats all I have for you.Mark

What about the intro/outro the goes "I'm the king of these new days ......". They use it a lot. Oh, and the sounds Shronk uses are great. What is the "derka derka derka" one from?

Was just wondering if any of you guys knew the names of some of the songs Ali, Joe, Gavin, etc. use on the show. Like the "Who the hell is this, emailing me, at 11:26." I found the win with an Ace High song on youtube, but didn't know if anyone know of some of the others. Thanks.
Get Em High-Kanye West
What about the intro/outro the goes "I'm the king of these new days ......". They use it a lot. Oh, and the sounds Shronk uses are great. What is the "derka derka derka" one from?
Derka, Derka, Derka is from the movie Team America: World Police. They infilitrate a Terrorist organization in the Middle East and this is how the people from that country speak.
Like the "Who the hell is this, emailing me, at 11:26."
Get Em High-Kanye West
...tellin me that she 36-26...plus double-d...you know how girls on black planet be when they get bubble-ee..Talib on that song is nice as hell.Dan
Freedy Deeb was on the other day. So, does anyone know who sings the song with "I'm the King of these new days"?
It's a band called Lopsided. If you listen to the whole song it really changes gears. I'm found the torrent somewhere on the internets.
Thanks. Do you guys think Gavin will be able to keep his bet of not drinking until Nov. 4th?
I think yes because I think he would love to make back some of the money he list during the WSOP. I think he said that he hasnt cashed in over 30 straight tourneys.
I think yes because I think he would love to make back some of the money he list during the WSOP. I think he said that he hasnt cashed in over 30 straight tourneys.
He probably just needs to flat call more.