Sigh, Terribly Unfortunate

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I really the only one that appreciates the irony of this post?
Until you mentioned it, it had not hit me.and come to think of it, I haven't seen Zach lately; but that could be because he's posting lite or not where I look.

Honey if you think THIS forum is draconian then you've not run into some of the ones I have. Try posting anything the least bit controversial on the MyMontana forum and see how far you get. The whole thing is run by extreme neocons and any criticism of the mods is met with banishment. And you're whining about Zach taking down ONE thread? COM'ON!

Honey if you think THIS forum is draconian then you've not run into some of the ones I have. Try posting anything the least bit controversial on the MyMontana forum and see how far you get. The whole thing is run by extreme neocons and any criticism of the mods is met with banishment. And you're whining about Zach taking down ONE thread? COM'ON!
:club:
lmfao, qft.WTF Mymontana?!?!?!!
Lol, I live in Montana and that particular web page is one of the more popular ones to use for a home page. Anyway, I'm a member of a number of forums including some local political ones as well as poker (surprise surprise, I actually have a life beyond poker) and this is definitely one of the looser ones as far as freedom of expression.
Lol, I live in Montana and that particular web page is one of the more popular ones to use for a home page. Anyway, I'm a member of a number of forums including some local political ones as well as poker (surprise surprise, I actually have a life beyond poker) and this is definitely one of the looser ones as far as freedom of expression.
Oh man, I was hoping it was Hannah Montana's site!From Kevlar last night: (I was asleep obv)[04:14]Kevlar: happy 6 15am![04:14]Kevlar: im WAAAAASTED[04:14]Kevlar: imo[04:16]Kevlar: i mean[04:16]Kevlar: i like you[04:16]Kevlar: but[04:16]Kevlar: you're crazyMark
Oh man, I was hoping it was Hannah Montana's site!From Kevlar last night: (I was asleep obv)[04:14]Kevlar: happy 6 15am![04:14]Kevlar: im WAAAAASTED[04:14]Kevlar: imo[04:16]Kevlar: i mean[04:16]Kevlar: i like you[04:16]Kevlar: but[04:16]Kevlar: you're crazyMark
LOL, PM i got: i like you, Today, 4:16 AM but you're craaaazy...

Can someone post some cliff notes for those of us who don't post on the weekends?Is this more or less correct?Kevlar made a drunk post, it got deleted, he got mad and left?I can see how he'd be mad since there is so much other trash that doesn't get moved or deleted (:cough: Chrozzo :cough:).In their defense, the mods have a lot of work to do here too.Summary:Ballcock.

He made a drunken thread about Asians, after all his numerous drunk posts had never been touched this one was merged with the stupid drunk thread. He was apparently really pissed about it. obvious lols.Background story, PT Special and chgocubs and Gallo, mainly PT, made like 20 threads consisting of one word, or making a sentence like "zach is gay" from the threads. DN came on and was the only mod and was really not happy and banned PT. Bob must have been embarassed and finally stop ignoring kevlars posts.I think thats about it, overreactions and a lot of drama queens involved.

a__thekevlar__2Members Joined: December 10th, 2006Profile Views: 1,409*Last Seen: Today, 3:15 AM Local Time: Monday, July 28th, 2008, 12:54 PM1,860 posts (3 per day)He doth lurketh..... :club:

I'm back now.... does this only add to the sadness? let me know people. i'll go back to lurking.
things just keep getting worse around here.
I'm back now.... does this only add to the sadness? let me know people. i'll go back to lurking.
Not at all, we could use a little man on man Chrozzo loving to brighten up our lives !! We all saw ^ King Tanner ^ naked while you were gone !!
Not at all, we could use a little man on man Chrozzo loving to brighten up our lives !! We all saw ^ King Tanner ^ naked while you were gone !!
pff naked.. thats it?.. he slept in my goose filled duvet, and i've never washed it since, i make love to it every thursday
fyi thats not really a strong argument for "having a life"

I wanna know where this asian thread is and what Kev had to say about them.No i"m not reading this whole thread to find out.

I wanna know where this asian thread is and what Kev had to say about them.No i"m not reading this whole thread to find out.
Rets just say it was rearry rearry funny